Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *******Does anyone......

BarryMac
    Come on its parker.................use the river cause the only thing south is Mexico :idea:
    Easy brother, us Lower River peeps don't take kindly to them kinds of words...

RiverDave
    What kind of party is it?? This would help dictate what house...i mean what store you need to go to!! Ask RD, he's the GURU!!
    Got a Triple threat this weekend. 3 Birthdays...
    One has specified that I (as in me personally.. and this isn't even my chick I might add ) have to get her an ice cream cake and balloons.. The other one is my friends daughter (JackPunk's daughter) so I'm not sure what we're going to do about that just yet.. And the other is MrsBoatnam's B-day. I have to get her something, becuase every year she gives me hands down the coolest presents for my b-day.
    RD

RiverDave
    We spoke earlier and she told me to handle it....does Safeway carry already blown up balloons??? I am going to call them.
    Well then that's good news for me.. Handle it chica.
    RD

WYRD
    Easy brother, us Lower River peeps don't take kindly to them kinds of words...

PlyaPlya22
    Got a Triple threat this weekend. 3 Birthdays...
    One has specified that I (as in me personally.. and this isn't even my chick I might add ) have to get her an ice cream cake and balloons.. The other one is my friends daughter (JackPunk's daughter) so I'm not sure what we're going to do about that just yet.. And the other is MrsBoatnam's B-day. I have to get her something, becuase every year she gives me hands down the coolest presents for my b-day.
    RD
    Damn...Sounds like there is going to be no sleepy for you this weekend. I heard there may a little "pepper" in parker this weekedn..

Essex29
    All night long, Coors Light, Chocholate dounuts and bottle of Jack.... to go!
    ......did you have to mention the Jack? :frown:
    Essex"not making it because y wife just had a baby"29 :cry:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123