Thread: Anybody wanna meet up on the way to anna?

DerangedToo
    I am leaving from longisland sometime before sunrise on friday morning, anybody traveling from the north wanna meet up??

Dans66Stevens
    Im leaving from Up-State Ny on Thursday afternoon. If anybody is interested!!!!

HammerDown
    I'm pulling out from Philly at 5:00 am...meeting 737jet mech at the Perryvill exit at 6:00 am...(remember the Havre De Grace Video)...then were on our way! We hope to stop a pw marina to visit Nitro for some shits and giggles.....bring it on!!!!

DerangedToo
    Hey HD,
    Whats the best way for me to get there with the boat on trailer ? Remember I live in Patchogue, How long ya think to get to you?

Wet Dream
    Leaving Thursday AM...arrival, Thursday 2pm or so.

HammerDown
    Originally posted by DerangedToo:
    Hey HD,
    Whats the best way for me to get there with the boat on trailer ? Remember I live in Patchogue, How long ya think to get to you?
    Fact...from the GW, your 2 hrs to my exit off 95...now that's with no traffic at the GW bridge.
    If I were you I would run the njtpk to the end at Delaware Memoral Bridge then run 95 down past D.C. to exit 118 Thornburg. West onto rt. 606 to Snell. Straight at interection on 208. Go 11 miles to motel over bridge....how's that!

Dans66Stevens
    How about me? Im going to run 81 south and cut through the WOODS to ANNA. I think I will go down 15 and then???

HammerDown
    Wow...looks like your going to see some nice sites. I've traveled rout 231 in Va. Its great...on a Harley,... dont know about towing a boat thru them hills and valley's.
    I would run 17/50 off 81 S. (Winchester) to 66 W. pick up 17 S. to 95 S. ...then follow the above.

Moomawnster
    Them hills and valleys are worse than they look on a map , I live in them . I-81 is a bummer but at least the road crew isn't spreading gravel everywhere like the back roads, I'll be taking I-64 .....see ya there !