Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blarney's Island /chain O' Lakes

bubber
    What is the water level around grass lake
    will be towing my boat from Colo. to chicago for a week around the 2nd week of july and love to party at Blarney Island
    Have not been there in 25 years.
    I wonder if my ex wife's bra is still hanging there?
    Hey Billy
    The water levels are low right now but there are no restrictions at this time so you can still boat on the chain at this time but if we do not get some rain soon they are talking about restricting boat in the future. Will let you know if they do.
    Bob B.

bubber
    :skull: [QUOTE=bubber]Hey Billy
    The water levels are low right now but there are no restrictions at this time so you can still boat on the chain at this time but if we do not get some rain soon they are talking about restricting boat in the future. Will let you know if they do. I think you will be good to go by the second week in July. front moving in this weekend and we should start to get some rain soon. Make sure you call deb and I when you have solid plans and you guys are more then welcome to stay here if you want too, we have a spare room upstairs and we are really close to chain of lakes boat ramp which puts you in grass lake.. Later
    Bob B.

denverbear
    :skull: :skull:
    keep a room at the house for us. we are planning on hanging with you guys the middle of the week.
    ya gotta take some time off.
    it's party time :jawdrop:

Blown509Liberator
    Workin' on it..... My house in Ingleside is up for sale. As soon as it sells will be back into it. Till then ever extra dollor and time has been eaten up by that house. The 509 will be a rocken' when we are done.
    MikeW

SteelComp,
    I know Chris Werth, I worked with him, for a few years. Yes his new rock rocks, much better than his sleekcraft tunnel ever dreamed.
    Sleek

Jordy
    That's only during the winter time Jim. :crossx: What are you doing over here anyway? Stay on your own side. :yuk:
    That's a pretty cool looking place, but what's wrong with the water??? Looks all kinds of brown.

Party Cat
    That's a pretty cool looking place, but what's wrong with the water??? Looks all kinds of brown.
    Maybe it's brown for a similar reason that the water is so warm and yellow in Parker
    What's upstream from the lake Kyle ???

Jordy
    What's upstream from the lake Kyle ???
    Lake Kyle??? That's scary.

kphayes
    Oh go ahead and rub it in.
    It's not the cleanest Chain. For the most part all of the lakes are muck bottoms. This place is where we hang all the time and it is less than waist deep with a nice sandy bottom. Hey, we have to take what we can get out here in these parts. Begers can't be choosers you know.
    Bastards, get back on your side I told you. :yuk:

kphayes
    Can you guys pick out my boat in the above pics? It;s kind of like where's Waldo. Where's Kyldo?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast