Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need A Boat To Haul East!

FASTERDAMITT
    Jeff Murray is picking up my boat in a few days. I looking for a boat to haul east to share expenses. :idea:

Two K's
    Hey Fasterdamitt, Congratts on getting your new superboat delivered. Post some pics when you get it. Thats great that you will have it for the summer. Will you be powering it there or is it being powered here on long island? I'm still boatless but working at it. My first year ever of not having a boat. I'll be playing passenger this summer and it's pissing me off :angry2: . but that won't be forever . LOL
    Keith

FASTERDAMITT
    Dropping a 598ci in it, here in so cal after the fourth. You need a boat! :smile:

454SUPERBOATKID
    I would like to see what parts your running on the 598. I just got a ride from a guy here on LI who was running a Tall Deck 598. Hyd Roller Cam, Alum heads, Dominator Carb. 32' Boat did 89 on GPS. Guy had dyno sheet, 9.7 to 1 compression, over 700+ HP at 5700 RPM.

FASTERDAMITT
    I'll post my engine specs in a few days when I get back from NY.

FASTERDAMITT
    leaving today. Share expenses.

FASTERDAMITT
    Finally found a Nordic in Havasu heading to NY. Thanks.

Two K's
    Hey 454 superboatkid, Was that Mike's boat from babylon that you rode in? If so, thats a nice boat. I know he has been playing with props the last time I was over his house. Fasterdamitt its good to hear you got a boat going this way Later, Keith

454SUPERBOATKID
    Guys name was JOE, great guy. He was from Massapequa NY. Faster when you comming to NY - I can give you a few places to visit when your here, and bring you out on my 24' Super for a quick blast, my boat is doing a solid 80 on GPS, I had a guy hit me on radar at 81.6 when my GPS was reading 80.4, speedo was saying 86MPH.

FASTERDAMITT
    I'm on my way. Be at Superboat tomarrow! I dropped you a PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast