Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's raining and hail too..

BigDoug
    What's up with this rain and hail coming down right now ? plus it cooled down from over 100 deg to about 80 deg within a few minutes. :cry: I guess i shoudn't complain eh !!

welk2party
    What's up with this rain and hail coming down right now ? plus it cooled down from over 100 deg to about 80 deg within a few minutes. :cry: I guess i shoudn't complain eh !!
    Sounds like monsoon season to me!
    I remember many times cruising Havasu in the heat and BAM, rain and hail and cold. A few minutes later, like it never happened!

pixilatedpussy
    SWEET! I love monsoons!

BigDoug
    Im still getting use to this weather since i left sunny Cali a year ago but I can't complain i guess !!

Rod-64
    It's EARLY this year...............pisses me off................just spent 30$ on IAMS dog food...........the wind blew the cover off and now the can is soaked with the torrential downpour.

AZKC
    Easy folks Monsoons are still coming :boxed: this is just a prelim. At least down here thats what their saying. :rollside:

SummitKarl
    send that down the hill to me please!!!!!!!!!! my IAMS dog food is in the house and safe,
    just went out to take a look, Damm thats a nasty looking cloud over there

pixilatedpussy
    Wow! How long is this crazy weather gonna last???

pixilatedpussy
    It is just about normal for this time of year. Hopefully it doesn't last thru the entire month of July
    It sure wasnt for last year!!! Dry year...I guess we are gonna get it good this summer!

azgfboatgirl
    Rain? Bring it to Phoenix. Its so hot here the birds are dropping out of the sky. :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast