Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mach1454 and blown chevy

Hallett19
    You guys are in Burbank ?? I work in Burbank !!! I live in sherman oaks, where do you guys hang out at ??

BlownChevy
    We live off vicory blvd. were still in school... i work at this guys shop on cars... performance and not... were do you work?

Hallett19
    I work at NBC on Alameda, how old are you guys and what kind of rides do you work on ?

BlownChevy
    OK, i know were that is... my boss owned a shop on burbank blvd. called McCarthy performance... now he works at a "shop" on the hill... he has a 1996 250 eliminator daytona.... we just pulled the 502 he had in it and we will soon put a 638 in it... i just started working for him like 4-5 months ago... he works on anything from re-bullding carbs to rebuilding cars for people. and if i know how to do it, ill do it, and he will teach me if i dont know how to do it.... and i get paid for it... he gets impalas, boats, corvettes, anything... right now he has a 1962 vette in his driveway that is cherry... its an awesome job... im 16 and mach1 is 17...How old are you? mach 1 has a 1974 or 5 mach 1 and i helped him re-bild the 454 in it but he did most of the work, the credit goes towards him...
    Logan

wildbillg
    A Mach1 mustang with a chevy 454?

Hallett19
    a Mach 1 with a 454 ?? How can that be ? McCarthy, those guys did Dallas Rains corvette, like some twin turbo setup I heard was pretty awesome. I am 23 and have a 76 19 foot hallett with a 460 BBF in it, what kind of boat do you guys have ?

BlownChevy
    LOL! he has a Mach1 BOAT.... it is 20ft and has a 454 BBC in it.... no fords here! ... i help him work on it but i personally dont have a boat... im 16.... i need to look for a truck... then ill get a boat...
    Logan
    [This message has been edited by BlownChevy (edited June 02, 2002).]

mach1 454
    Originally posted by Hallett19:
    I work at NBC on Alameda, how old are you guys and what kind of rides do you work on ?
    whats up bro? i have like blown chevy said a mach1.we are still in school. im 17 and love performance boating. i dont enjoy working on cars as much as i enjoy working on boats. although i do love working on custom trucks. one day ill be a high performance marine engine and boat builder. do you work at the studio? (NBC)
    mach1 454

Hallett19
    yeah, at the studio.

GlastronGuy
    Originally posted by Hallett19:
    I thought you were kidding when you said that you worked with Ali.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast