Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Most Ignorant

hoolign
    Kim
    I'll be goin down there off and on through the summer,probably leave the boat at my buds house in kelowna,always a good time down there!
    p.s where you at in alberta
    [This message has been edited by hoolign (edited May 26, 2002).]

WILDTHING
    Live in Lloydminster..no boating here still!.........( . )( . ).....KIM....

ratso
    Kim...our lake is so crowded, I don't even want to go out this weekend, perfect weather, no wind, but way too many lake lice, cops, and other boaters. Took the wife out yesterday but had words with one cop and one jet skier, decided to load up and call it a day after about 1 hour of that. I'll go back out Tuesday when there's not so many people out, heck, not even enough room to safely "open it up".

hoolign
    loyd... heavy crude,shitty weather all over,sylvan lake and gull lake are open,but here I am replacing the god damn floor,..maybe we'll see ya down in the okanogan,shoot me an e-mail when your commin down and see if we can hook up,or just look for the fat toolpush in the cv 23.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

WILDTHING
    hooligan.........
    you are the first person that I have seen on these forum's that is in the patch.Will e-mail you when I even go to Sylvan, I have a "HST", with a 275-300hp. rude, blue'black and white...Later KIM...........( . )( . ).............I lived in RedDeer in 86....
    [This message has been edited by WILDTHING (edited May 26, 2002).]

gigamurph
    Originally posted by hoolign:
    I was gonna send you an oz shirt but I dont think it'll fit
    that was as short a reign as a russian president
    [This message has been edited by hoolign (edited May 26, 2002).]Dude! The thought is most appreciated! I can only hope that as the OZZMAN ages and begins puttin' a little more weight on, he demands that the shirts sold at OZZFEST will at least fit him! Again, much appreciated! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Jungle Boy
    Wildthing,
    The hell you say. I'm in the patch too. It's just a bit greener here. I live just outside of Red Deer and work rotation work in South America. Hoolign, when is your boat going to be done?
    JB

WILDTHING
    Jungleboy.......
    do you do all your boating at Sylvan Lake too...

hoolign
    pssst...psssstt ear...ear...ear..quick put it out the consultants here! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    hey JB just going to buy the wood and glass then try my hand at building a floor by next weekend I hope to be on the water,gotta build it ,glass it,cap it,install the new carpet and old interior,put the stereo in,tune it up and I'm floatin.
    I think I'm gonna have to be a bit more pesistant with your buddy jim ,I need to do some well servicing,bring the cash back up to par
    [This message has been edited by hoolign (edited May 26, 2002).]

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by WILDTHING:
    Jungleboy.......
    do you do all your boating at Sylvan Lake too...
    Wildthing,
    I do basicly none on the lake. I'm a tin boat river ripper. I like the North Sask, upper and lower Red Deer and Brazeau Rivers. I have friends with houses at the lake that I'll go visit every now and then. But I don't like all the attention the cops and jetskiers give us. But it is fun to blow away the odd lake boat in a drag race.
    Hoolign,
    You have your work cut out for you is sounds like. Good luck with your project and don't forget to put a trap door under the new floor for beer and other "stuff". Now is the time to do it.
    JB

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast