Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Most Ignorant

hoolign
    ahhhh..the old hide the beer in the floor trick...seen it a million times..[in maxwell smart voice]
    no mang.. deres noting unda da floor..[in cheech marin voice]
    [This message has been edited by hoolign (edited May 26, 2002).]

TE081
    How about a vote for the most childest...is this childest or what....what happened to you people? Most boaters are nice people and respect one another. Go to the races and you will find that out.Why do you guys continue to hurt one another? just wondering? Originally posted by HOSS:
    Who is the most ignorant person posting?
    [This message has been edited by TE081 (edited May 26, 2002).]

WILDTHING
    Do you see any vote's yet? We are just having a little fun talking back and forth.Something wrong with that?.....KIM.....( . )( . ).........!

WILDTHING
    You took this "serious", don't think anything would have happened over this , lighten up and enjoy.."BOATING"...KIM...( . )( . ).....

RiverDave
    Originally posted by TE081:
    How about a vote for the most childest...is this childest or what....what happened to you people? Most boaters are nice people and respect one another. Go to the races and you will find that out.Why do you guys continue to hurt one another? just wondering?
    Ya know TE081... I'd disagree with that COMPLETELY!! Seems to me there's more crying, and he said she said bullshit at ANY given race then there is on this whole message board. But that's just my limited experiences at them. Of course, I could be wrong.. but then again you don't see an "alert moderator" button at the bottom of this post like there is on everyone over at www.dragboatracing.com (http://www.dragboatracing.com) now do ya? Why do ya suppose that buttons there?
    RD

BigDaddy
    Originally posted by TE081:
    How about a vote for the most childest...is this childest or what....what happened to you people? Most boaters are nice people and respect one another. Go to the races and you will find that out.Why do you guys continue to hurt one another? just wondering?
    I Agree with you TE081
    I Post what I want when I want and I really dont care if the haters read them then to be the only one nominated as the most ignorant well I just dont know what to say other then This is childish and stupid and I guess they just cant Handle it so just read your friends post and stay out of mine Thanks BigDaDDy.
    Yall take care and Be Ignorant if that what ya want to call it.
    http://pstr-m05.ygpweb.aol.com/data/...HCGvGC0180.jpg
    By the way Hot Boat Posted this one Guess they are Ignorant as well.
    Get a Phuken Life

hoolign
    you have'nt won yet!
    ..and where are the captions that came with that pic? or the animated likenesses,or the....nevermind you just don't get it!

BigDaddy
    Originally posted by hoolign:
    you have'nt won yet!
    ..and where are the captions that came with that pic? or the animated likenesses,or the....nevermind you just don't get it!
    well once again I have no clue what you are talking about Hoolign this is in Bikini archives and if you dont like the female body what do you do when you go to the Lake or River do you look at the guys or what Man get off my Back Hoolign I dont want any crap from you or any one else.
    You Havent won yet what is that.
    I dont Give a Shit if I do win or loose dont you get it.
    go back to church or something I dont care what you have to say and I have no clue what I said to you.
    But I will reply if you want to get into a Pissing match but really dont care to.
    Ask your friend HOSS-JROOS I ignore what and when I want to.
    http://www2.prestel.co.uk/wow/animgifs/skeleton.gif
    Have a Nice Day
    BigDaDDy
    Had to add this for ya Hoolign so you know what a orgasm looks like
    http://www2.prestel.co.uk/wow/animgifs/Bryster.gif
    [This message has been edited by BigDaddy (edited May 28, 2002).]

RiverDave2
    I'm flat amazed with all the "haters" around that my name wasn't thrown in here.
    However if my vote counts I'm going to vote for
    Doug the Jeweler as being the most ignorant this week.
    BTW, Hoss I think you should make this a once a week topic! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
    RD
    [This message has been edited by RiverDave2 (edited May 28, 2002).]

HOSS
    Why, BigD will respond and make more of an ass of himself. That guy really needs to go somewhere that people can appreciate the limited intelligence he has. And who can`t get any women either.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast