Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new seats finally

ColeTR1
    Looks Great! Very Clean!

GofastRacer
    first of all leapord skin would have been nice but noooo budget. second of all my ass fits the seat very well if i get thrown out i will call u roman for assistance.....and i dont race it in a circle just cause its a circle boat. third......next time i want new seats i will let art buy em for me. how is it that even new seats cause u old women to complain? just wondering. lmao
    No need for leapord skin seats, you don't have to race it to turn the boat, but the first time you do turn it at speed you'll be in for a surprise garonteed!.. BTW, there ain't no "OLD WOMEN" here complaining!...

GofastRacer
    He said he's not "racing" in circles. Maybe he doesn't realize the capability of his craft. Doesn't take a race (necessarily) to get tossed,,,,now does it :sleeping:
    R1
    No shit, even running in the shit going straight can be a bitch with a seat that don't hold you in!..

EXTREMEBOATS
    AAWWWW He's just funnin... I do remember my first hard turn in my old Rayson craft :cry: It would swap ends quick.... And it was a fat boat.... :notam:

olbiezer
    well hears the deal.........my ass fits nicely in these seats.......ok? case closed dudes......art...u said u slid all over your boat in a turn........so why are u all bent out of shape that i didnt buy wrap around seats? buy me some and i will put em in just get em in large lol

EXTREMEBOATS
    This is olbiezer's Barron getting some "special" attention from Mike Cline.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...zer_s1-med.jpg

Sanger D
    Those are nice lookin seats,almost identicle to mine,but you better be careful,I run my flatty in pretty heavy water!!1(ask ART) and I,ve come pretty close more then once of being tossed out!!!!!!!!!If there would have been a passenger, they,ed have gotten WET!!!!!BE CAREFUL dude, there shallow,but bitchin!!!!!nice job :wink:

lucky
    No need for leapord skin seats, you don't have to race it to turn the boat, but the first time you do turn it at speed you'll be in for a surprise garonteed!.. BTW, there ain't no "OLD WOMEN" here complaining!...
    yes - romans a pretty young lady

dmontzsta
    The seats do look nice, how much did it cost?
    I have to agree with the others, I would be scared with no side supports.
    Your engine seems pretty far back and so do your seats, does your boat hop around alot?

Sleek-Jet
    well hears the deal.........my ass fits nicely in these seats.......ok? case closed dudes......art...u said u slid all over your boat in a turn........so why are u all bent out of shape that i didnt buy wrap around seats? buy me some and i will put em in just get em in large lol
    Art just needs to gain some weight, he'd fit his seats better... :hammer2:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast