Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big THANK YOU to some HB FRIENDS

dicudmore
    Big Bear can't thank you guys enough for towing us back there...I know that isn't how you guys planned on spending 2 hours Owe ya a big one and don't hesitate to call me on it.
    Sigepmock and Shippingguy thanks very much for the calls. Chris, PM me your # I lost it. Mike I didn't want to interrupt your weekend with a mid-evening call but thank you!
    Todd, thanks hosting all of us sat night and giving me the controls of your new boat sunday, that thing doesn't pack much air but it seems to ride pretty good :idea: Was good to be on the water

MR HARLEY
    Sorry about your boat Dan.

WYRD
    Yea sucks to hear Sorry bro.

Mrs. casean
    Hey Dan! Sorry to see you getting towed I hope it gets fixed and running soon It's good to know there are people out there taking care of you so fast!

redneckgirl
    Hey Dan...That sucks :yuk: I am sure you will be taken care of though!!! Hope she is back on the water soon!!! :rollside:
    RNG

dicudmore
    thanks guys...
    anybody have pics of this alleged tow-in?

Mrs. casean
    thanks guys...
    anybody have pics of this alleged tow-in?
    Not me... I couldn't do that to you

shippingguy
    Big Bear can't thank you guys enough for towing us back there...I know that isn't how you guys planned on spending 2 hours Owe ya a big one and don't hesitate to call me on it.
    Sigepmock and Shippingguy thanks very much for the calls. Chris, PM me your # I lost it. Mike I didn't want to interrupt your weekend with a mid-evening call but thank you!
    Todd, thanks hosting all of us sat night and giving me the controls of your new boat sunday, that thing doesn't pack much air but it seems to ride pretty good :idea: Was good to be on the water
    Sorry about the boat Dan. Never hesitate to call me anytime. I am always there to help!!

dicudmore
    Not me... I couldn't do that to you
    hard to hide from that one...I think everybody saw

dicudmore
    Sorry about the boat Dan. Never hesitate to call me anytime. I am always there to help!!
    thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast