Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freakin PWC's fault!!

clownpuncher
    So we're in cove at the Nautical having some beers after a day on the water. I'd had a few beers when this guy in our group wants to park his SeaDoo with our boats. :hammer2: I decide to move mine over a few feet so he can fit in. After moving the boat I had to move my slide anchor over too. Too stupid to put my beer down, I began with a coulle of good slams on the Slide Anchor to set it. Then I decide to get it over with in two or three shots.(kinda like setting a 16P nail and one shotting it full length). During my third full speed slam on the anchor my pinky finger "somehow" made it's way between the slide and the pike. Slammed my pinky full strength. Hurt like a mother ****er but I was too afraid to look. I finshed setting the anchor and felt some warm fluid dripping on my leg and I also notice blood on the handle of the anchor.
    Split my finger wide open and it bled till this morning, 2 days later. Probably should have stitched it, but, I said WTF.
    I figure it's all the PWC's fault. Bastard.

shadow
    So we're in cove at the Nautical having some beers after a day on the water. I'd had a few beers when this guy in our group wants to park his SeaDoo with our boats. :hammer2: I decide to move mine over a few feet so he can fit in. After moving the boat I had to move my slide anchor over too. Too stupid to put my beer down, I began with a coulle of good slams on the Slide Anchor to set it. Then I decide to get it over with in two or three shots.(kinda like setting a 16P nail and one shotting it full length). During my third full speed slam on the anchor my pinky finger "somehow" made it's way between the slide and the pike. Slammed my pinky full strength. Hurt like a mother ****er but I was too afraid to look. I finshed setting the anchor and felt some warm fluid dripping on my leg and I also notice blood on the handle of the anchor.
    Split my finger wide open and it bled till this morning, 2 days later. Probably should have stitched it, but, I said WTF.
    Rat bastard! :lightsabe
    See what you get for being nice?Nice guys always finish last.

Nord
    Damn sea doo people!!!

Double Quick
    Your right.....Shore makes you feel dumb though, huh :hammer2:

Waldo
    Som Bitch PWC!!!

Dawn Patrol
    Yep, It's definately the PWC Guy's fault.

OutCole'd
    I've never liked the PWC's.
    Bastards. :devil:

uvindex
    That's gotta hurt. Hope it gets better soon!

Beer-30
    What's funny is......The SD driver told his passenger "watch this, I'm gonna make this guy split his finger open".

essexjet
    Damn at sucks Roland. Now did not stop bleeding because the lac as too large or all the alcohol in your system

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast