Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New to HBC

Boatcop
    You all better be nice to this one. Many of you have talked to her.
    Whatever you do, don't piss her off. She can make your boat dissappear (at least on paper) with one push of a button. :2purples:
    Welcome aboard Libby. Most of these guys' bark is worse than their bite. (No Frenchie jokes, OK?)

Mardonzi
    It's not working here either.....

azgfboatgirl
    Whatever you do, don't piss her off. She can make your boat dissappear (at least on paper) with one push of a button. :2purples:
    Welcome aboard Libby. Most of these guys' bark is worse than their bite. (No Frenchie jokes, OK?)
    You let the cat out of the bag. Shame on you. :devil: And what can you do with a push of a button?

SummitKarl
    I keep mine reg in Ca.
    and yes ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!!!! no more Frenchie Jokes, I can't even tickle (get the rear leg going) my dog any more. it might be the first thing leading down that dark path.

azgfboatgirl
    I keep mine reg in Ca.
    and yes ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!!!! no more Frenchie Jokes, I can't even tickle (get the rear leg going) my dog any more. it might be the first thing leading down that dark path.
    One less for me. Appreciate that!

slink
    Libby, Damn, glad you made it....You hooked me up last year when I registered my Shockwave, totally painless and a pleasure to talk to. Thanks again Jeff

Boatcop
    You let the cat out of the bag. Shame on you. :devil: And what can you do with a push of a button?
    As if your profile didn't set the kitty free, first.
    What can I do with a push of a button?
    That's all it takes to close a cell door. :crossx:

azgfboatgirl
    Libby, Damn, glad you made it....You hooked me up last year when I registered my Shockwave, totally painless and a pleasure to talk to. Thanks again Jeff
    Thanks Jeff. Glad to finally get around to doing something else for a change. This should be fun.

azgfboatgirl
    As if your profile didn't set the kitty free, first.
    What can I do with a push of a button?
    That's all it takes to close a cell door. :crossx:
    Here kitty, kitty. No cell for me.

pixilatedpussy
    Welcome hunney!!!!!!! :wink:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast