Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Engine hatch reupholstered....

dmontzsta
    You dont need a new cover done up, that one is still in good shape, save your dough and run it til it rips off.

NOTALENT
    I second that he did 3 head rest on my hatch made a bed pad under the bow and carpeted my underside of the hatch for $450.00 It lmatch the rest of the boat prfect.
    do you guys have a phone number or a website???
    You dont need a new cover done up, that one is still in good shape, save your dough and run it til it rips off.
    haha..true...I just dont like the fact of drunk people falling through the whole...or water dripping on the engine... :jawdrop:

jayd_jr
    I dont know how much this company will charge ya, but we deal with Geisens in Laguna Hills for our collision shop. They do very nice work. They reupholstered our old jet boat...WOW it was awesome when done! :wink:
    Went to high school with the geidsens!!! Great place to go and reasonable. Friend just had his rear seat done there...... PM me Brandin.....

NOTALENT
    Went to high school with the geidsens!!! Great place to go and reasonable. Friend just had his rear seat done there...... PM me Brandin.....
    yo...so whats the scoop?? I take it he does good work...??? got some contact info???

NorCal Gameshow
    if you think another blower is in your future, have a cushion made to fit with some support under it you can remove later...
    of course, there's always neon and plexiglass

Cole Trickle
    Bolt some 3/4" plexi to the under side of the hatch and back light your engine compartment with one of those flashy disco lights!!
    That would be pimp!!!
    :supp: :supp: :supp:
    Brandin

Cole Trickle
    if you think another blower is in your future, have a cushion made to fit with some support under it you can remove later...
    of course, there's always neon and plexiglass
    Damm
    Next time I will read all the way down!! :hammerhea

pixilatedpussy
    yo...so whats the scoop?? I take it he does good work...??? got some contact info???
    Here is the # sweetie 949-581-4530.
    Tell them the Simons sent you!!! He will hook u up! :wink:

NOTALENT
    Bolt some 3/4" plexi to the under side of the hatch and back light your engine compartment with one of those flashy disco lights!!
    That would be pimp!!!
    :supp: :supp: :supp:
    Brandin
    got any pics???

Beer-30
    Or, a plate coming up from underneath with like 6 drink holders on it? Maybe only 4, depending on size.
    Sleek could probably whip a new one out cheaper.....they made the first one!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast