Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: July 4th

BigMo
    Hey guys i was just wondering whats going on for july 4th weekend? Hope to meet up with some fellow board member.
    Mo

Greaser
    I dont think I have anything special planned as of yet. Maybe.......Somerville?
    Maybe I could talk ya into giving me a ride in that bad ass boat. :rollside:

BigMo
    I dont think I have anything special planned as of yet. Maybe.......Somerville?
    Maybe I could talk ya into giving me a ride in that bad ass boat. :rollside:
    Yea i was thinking sommerville also but man everything is already booked up at Yegua creek. So it would have to be another park I guess.
    If your out there greaser Just come hop in the boat, no need to ask. LOL. I know we are prob going to go out there this weekend. So come on buddy!
    Mo

baja204
    The San jacinto River

Greaser
    Yea i was thinking sommerville also but man everything is already booked up at Yegua creek. So it would have to be another park I guess.
    If your out there greaser Just come hop in the boat, no need to ask. LOL. I know we are prob going to go out there this weekend. So come on buddy!
    Mo
    Yea, all the parks out at lake Somerville are gonna be booked. You have to get those reservations way in advance. Lucky for me, I only live 15 minutes from the lake. There is a new hotel in Somerville that will prolly have some vacancys. I think its like a super 8 or something. They just built it like a year ago. I could get the # for ya if you want.

BigMo
    Hey greaser you think if we got to welch early friday there will be openings? Thats the only thing i was thinking could be done if everything was booked. You can camp at Welch park right?
    Mo

Greaser
    Yes, you can camp at welch, I think they just opened some rv sites. Chances are they are booked, but I could find out.

Greaser
    Hey greaser you think if we got to welch early friday there will be openings? Thats the only thing i was thinking could be done if everything was booked. You can camp at Welch park right?
    Mo
    I just got off the phone with the people at Welch park, and they do have camp sites available for the july 4 weekend. The camp sites with electricity are $20 a night, but if you have an Rv with a generator, you can park it anywhere in the park for $8 a night.
    The phone # is 979-596-2286. Let me know if you get a site, I will meet ya out there. Prolly wont camp, but will come hang out.

BigMo
    Hey Greaser thanks for the number. Im going to give them a call and see what they have available. If we do get a spot you are more then welcome to come hang out and hopefully we can get some others to come out to. When i find out tomorrow ill give you a pm and let you know what they say. Thanks again buddy for the number.
    Mo

Devilman
    Man, the 4th sounds good, but I know already we can't make it... :hammerhea Gonna have to be a little later on for us... Crap, a limited budget sux, I guess we might have to start buying those lottery tickets... We wanna hook up with everybody so bad....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast