Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creepy car ad...

locogringo
    This is a car advertisement from Great Britain. When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon. Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road......Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? Listen to the ad, you'll even hear the commentator talk about it near the end.
    car commercial (http://www2.***boat.com/image_cente...rcommercial.wmv)

Ziggy
    Can't fool me, I ain't peekin' at that screeching creep ever again...done it 5 times too many already. :eat:

locogringo
    uh, I thought I knew how to attach a video file. I uploaded it to ***boat...?

locogringo
    Can't fool me, I ain't peekin' at that screeching creep ever again...done it 5 times too many already. :eat:
    How about you let me amuse a few you Kraut selling vehicle guy you...lol

hoolign
    Bwaaaak ...Bwaaaak..Bwaaaaak.... ..
    Freakin link aint working for me!

Ziggy
    How about you let me amuse a few you Kraut selling vehicle guy you...lolOK, fix the link first.

locogringo
    fixed. THanks Wonderboy

Wonderboy
    fixed. THanks Wonderboy
    No problem.

rivergoer
    well i look like a bitch now i was watching it here at work and that freak made me jump and the other marine in the room was looking at me like i was a bitch, but its cool i got him back later that night by making him scrub the shitters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast