Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: intereor work

rivergoer
    hey i need to know if anyone knows a place n parker that can reupohlster my supra it is 23 ft open bow model is a saltare. i just want a good price and dont need anything special just a white/grayish color.if nobody in parker possibly in the orange county corona norco area. if you hav any price ideas as well id appreciate that as well.

hoolign
    I'll give it a try if ya want

fat rat
    Can I help? :argue:

hoolign
    Can I help? :argue:
    Goddamn right you can help!..we'll need a couple more peeps and I think we'll be good to go! I have a stapler and a hammer, Got any nails??

fat rat
    Goddamn right you can help!..we'll need a couple more peeps and I think we'll be good to go! I have a stapler and a hammer, Got any nails??
    Lets gitter done!

hoolign
    Lets gitter done!
    Can you bring an 8lb sledge, a 6ft prybar and some duct tape??

FMluvswater
    Duct tape comes in many different colors. I'm sure they have the perfect shade of grayish/white. :smile: Waterproof. Stain resistant. If It gets a tear in it easy to repair, too. Can't go wrong. Duct tape upholstery. It's the right thing to do.

hoolign
    Duct tape comes in many different colors. I'm sure they have the perfect shade of grayish/white. :smile: Waterproof. Stain resistant. If It gets a tear in it easy to repair, too. Can't go wrong. Duct tape upholstery. It's the right thing to do.
    It doesnt matter what color the damn duct tape is!!! :burningm: that's what the spray paint is for! don't tell me how to run my own gongshow! :burningm:

fat rat
    Duct tape and a good selection of hammers :idea: ...........works for me! :hammer2:

hoolign
    Duct tape and a good selection of hammers :idea: ...........works for me! :hammer2:
    can you grab a couple cans of spray paint...so we can shut that woman up :burningm:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast