Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: intereor work

FMluvswater
    It doesnt matter what color the damn duct tape is!!! :burningm: that's what the spray paint is for! don't tell me how to run my own gongshow! :burningm:
    Well he said ... i just want a good price and dont need anything special just a white/grayish color.
    and btw did you happen to notice the time of our "duct tape" posts Hoolign? :2purples:
    I really wasn't borrowing your material. :idea:

hoolign
    Rivergoer...what are your thoughts on courdaroy??

FMluvswater
    can you grab a couple cans of spray paint...so we can shut that woman up :burningm:
    screw spray paint ... hello BONDO!

hoolign
    Well he said ...
    and btw did you happen to notice the time of our "duct tape" posts Hoolign? :2purples:
    I really wasn't borrowing your material. :idea:
    I see...you werent thinking about my penis again??? causing some kind of cosmic connection thing ...were you??
    :jawdrop:

FMluvswater
    I see...you werent thinking about my penis again??? causing some kind of cosmic connection thing ...were you??
    :jawdrop:
    Don't blame it on me you blamer! I bet it's cuz you were thinking about the picture of my tits that will never be taken ... again! :devil: There's your cosmic connection right there! :hammerhea

rivergoer
    yu see i was thinking more on the term vons bags and scotch tape but if yu want to go all high class like and hok up the ducttape thats awsome!! but to get back on track the reason i want to try and get it in parker is because we have a house on the river and that way i wouldnt have to tow it back then out, and it would be the pefect excuse to go to the river tw weekends in a row with no argument o family functions spoiling the plans :devil:

FMluvswater
    yu see i was thinking more on the term vons bags and scotch tape but if yu want to go all high class like and hok up the ducttape thats awsome!! but to get back on track the reason i want to try and get it in parker is because we have a house on the river and that way i wouldnt have to tow it back then out, and it would be the pefect excuse to go to the river tw weekends in a row with no argument o family functions spoiling the plans :devil:
    Yeah see scotch tape is a bad idea - has no staying power. Parker idea however has some merit!

hoolign
    Well if you send the interior up here to Canada..we'll see what we can do
    can we hijak a thread or what!

FMluvswater
    Well if you send the interior up here to Canada..we'll see what we can do
    can we hijak a thread or what!
    Hijacking is not all bad. See it makes for a thread with lots of replies which gets people curious so they look. I've seen many people post on topic even amongst the hijackers and besides even a hijack reply at least bumps the thread to the top so it still gets noticed. :idea: :wink:

rivergoer
    hey i have no hate only love for hot boaters, its all in good fun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast