Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: intereor work

rivergoer
    hey i have no hate only love for hot boaters, its all in good fun. im just sitting her in japan saving a shitload of $$$$ and the only thing i can think about is giving my boat a make over, i have till dec then its on.

hoolign
    hey i have no hate only love for hot boaters, its all in good fun. im just sitting her in japan saving a shitload of $$$$ and the only thing i can think about is giving my boat a make over, i have till dec then its on.
    My sons G/F is modeling over there in Osaka??? 15 years old making over a g a day :notam:

rivergoer
    oh yeah im here in okinawa damn marine corps put me here again for a det in the summer time i think they caught on to the river thing and wanted to piss me off :angry2:

hoolign
    oh yeah im here in okinawa damn marine corps put me here again for a det in the summer time i think they caught on to the river thing and wanted to piss me off :angry2:
    Bastards

fat rat
    can you grab a couple cans of spray paint...so we can shut that woman up :burningm:
    I thought thats what duct tape is for. :mix:

hoolign
    I thought thats what duct tape is for. :mix:
    Ahhhh...thrifty is good!

imbndvs
    Tammys Upholstery in Havasu.
    They did my pontoon boat for me and did a GREAT job at a fair price.
    I HIGHLY recommend!

rivergoer
    well bet it big i can spell i just have a shitty key board here in my shop so sometimes it sticks alittle. and by the way can i get a ged if ive already got a hs diploma and wait cant get into the marine crps without either so looks like your advice is bullshit well spank you later bench racer fag!!

rivergoer
    What about Halftrack? Are they still in business? They did some reup work for me a few years ago, came out real nice and was pretty affordable too.
    where is half track located is it in parker? if so i think it is still in buisness. how much do you think to redo the intereor?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123