Thread: Spam 455 Tunnel Ram for sale

Taylorman
    Im selling my 455 tunnel ram on eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT). The carbs and scoop are also for sale. $250 for the 2 carbs and $100 for the scoop.
    http://i17.ebayimg.com/04/i/04/59/83/53_1_b.JPG

jpeaston
    Did you get that intake from N8dawg? Let me know how it works?

Taylorman
    No, i bought it from Summit. It works great. Im going to try something different. Can't leave well enough alone.

oldbuck40
    No, i bought it from Summit. It works great. Im going to try something different. Can't leave well enough alone.just couldnt stand it huh!

Taylorman
    its ok, im just always changing things. im going to get a single plane intake. actually greg, im going to a victor with an 850 demon. sound familiar? im gonna play with a SMALL nitrous kit also.

oldbuck40
    its ok, im just always changing things. im going to get a single plane intake. actually greg, im going to a victor with an 850 demon. sound familiar? im gonna play with a SMALL nitrous kit also.does sound a little familiar! i think you will be pleased with that setup. you better be carful with that nos on an olds,you dont want it to start :hammer2:
    on ya... are you still going to get info to build you a motor?or was that just a quote you were telling me about.

Taylorman
    does sound a little familiar! i think you will be pleased with that setup. you better be carful with that nos on an olds,you dont want it to start :hammer2:
    on ya... are you still going to get info to build you a motor?or was that just a quote you were telling me about.
    He's gonna build me one but i have to save up the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to build what i want. Im just gonna start with a little 50 hp kit to learn what im doing.

oldbuck40
    He's gonna build me one but i have to save up the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to build what i want. Im just gonna start with a little 50 hp kit to learn what im doing. i hear ya,, i dont know what info charges but you might call Dick Allen at Dallas Exports or look at his web site it's
    www.strokermotor.com

jpeaston
    taylorman,
    have you had a chance to run the new intake? Let me know how it goes, I'm in the same situation.

Taylorman
    No i have not gotten it yet. I have a Mighty Demon 850 that im gonna run on it.