Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ok... HERE'S the real reason...

Cas42
    how'd you get a picture of my wife?

DOHARA
    MAN THATS A NICE POOP SHOOT :P

jet496
    To Jetmugg or anyone else: I would have asked this question earlier, but everytime I got to that first picture my brain went blank (I must have a neurological disorder or something)...Anyway, I have a 21 foot Ultra Stealth. There's definetly some hook in the bottom. Ultra told me that from the beginning, knowing they were in the process of re-tooling the new hull bottoms to be Ultra-straight (John West gave me the choice to wait...of course I couldn't wait). I'm fine with it. 60 mph with my wife & kids is perfect (WHAT?).
    QUESTION: I have a 496HO with an "A" impeller. Turns 5000-5200 rpm (5200 out of the hole then levels to 5000) @ 60 mph (barely). Knowing the HP I have, how do you think I can get more speed (of course I don't want it, 'cause I'm satisfied where I'm at...yea, right).
    Different impeller? I just changed the "AA" to an "A". Originally had a "B" but was hitting the rev-limiter. They've since eliminated the rev-limiter.
    Talk to me!
    [This message has been edited by jet496 (edited September 28, 2001).]

Jetmugg
    The best advice I have for making a jet boat run up to it's full potential is to call Jack at MPD. He can unleash all of the potential in the pump. Then all you have to do is make as much horsepower as it takes to go as fast as you want.
    Steve.

HammerDown
    As for that photo, Damm...now thats a nice turd cutter!!!

LVjetboy
    Hammer, I'm thinking...can I have those after she's done with them?? Nice spank-bank material But then I'm slightly twisted...certainly not a good role model for those with developing values.
    Hmmmmm...maybe time to start a new thread here. See above?
    jer

H8Monday
    Well...Its official.
    Eliminator for sale....big ass motor...kinda slow.
    email me for more particulars.

Kwicherbichen
    BDB, sounds as if you really know your sh!t about jetboats....Damn brutha, if you ever wanna loose one of your hot BBC's let me know. Maybe we can put one in my tub gratis the same way Barney got his new motor. I'll even be your official OP6CIII Taxi so you can show it off. Just a thought.
    Brian

flat broke
    BDB,
    Not trying to start shit, but I do have a question. You stated something to the effect that the C was designed to move a lot of water for big boats at lower RPM(I'm not quoting directly so don't jump me on it). Makes sense as I have seen lots of Day cruisers that were outfitted with Cs. But later you said that the G moved more volume and that was the reason it was superior for high speed aps. My understanding is that mixed bowl pumps use pressure to attain speed not volume. An increase in volume would indicate a decrease in pressure with all other dynamics being equal. So how then is the G better? Basically what are the internal structural differences that make the G better? Again, I'm not trying to stir up shit. If you have some info, I'd love to see it as thats how we all learn. But if its just word a word of mouth issue without description as to why, I'll stick with my own observations of both bowls. Either way, thanks for the input.
    Chris

BLOWNDRAGBOAT
    No offense taken Flatbroke.....Its sometimes hard to get your point across in these threads. To make a very long story short on the differances between the 2. A g pump is a higher performance pump PERIOD. I am now selling aggressor pumps and parts but in anycase, the G moves more water at a higher discharge rate than a C because in has the ability to flow more water at a much higher rate and velocity. I can get more technical in the differances if you would like to call me shop. I would be more than glad to explain the differances IN DETAIL. Its much easier than doing it here since so much gets lost in the translation. I have all my data right here in front of me so I am waitin for your call. As you can guess, I don't like to give out my number in an open forum but if you email me at BLOWNDRAGBOAT@YAHOO.COM I will give ya the number..PEACE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast