Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: B of A sux!!!!!

topless
    A co-worker just deposited 1000.00 in her checing account...IN CASH and now only has 200.00 available thru the ATM which charges her 2.00 using the B of A ATM. WTF?????? She called the bank and they said unless you specify that you want your money available, you can't have it. I'm sooooo glad I closed my account with them years ago. :hammerhea

Unforgiven
    A co-worker just deposited 1000.00 in her checing account...IN CASH and now only has 200.00 available thru the ATM which charges her 2.00 using the B of A ATM. WTF?????? She called the bank and they said unless you specify that you want your money available, you can't have it. I'm sooooo glad I closed my account with them years ago. :hammerhea
    B of A....Bunch of Assholes

76ANTHONY
    ok let me get this straight. you have to tell them you want YOUR money, wth :supp:

Sleek-Jet
    ok let me get this straight. you have to tell them you want YOUR money, wth :supp:
    They hold any deposit over a couple hundred for 7 days...

Her454
    Most banking institutions have that policy for checks or drafts (unless its a Government Check usually) and there is usually a time period before funds will actually be posted and released for withdrawal - but I've never heard of that for cash. It could be that her account is set up to only withdraw 200.00 per day via an ATM machine.

a catered life
    credit unions all the way

topless
    Most banking institutions have that policy for checks or drafts (unless its a Government Check usually) and there is usually a time period before funds will actually be posted and released for withdrawal - but I've never heard of that for cash. It could be that her account is set up to only withdraw 200.00 per day via an ATM machine.
    no, they told her that after 48 hours she can withdraw as much as she wants. She is PISSED. I can't say I blame her. My credit union lets me take out all I want as long I go inside to make a deposit instead of the ATM and I only deposit checks.

Boozer
    no, they told her that after 48 hours she can withdraw as much as she wants. She is PISSED. I can't say I blame her. My credit union lets me take out all I want as long I go inside to make a deposit instead of the ATM and I only deposit checks.
    B of A is the same way. The key is going inside and depositing the check with a teller directly. The teller will remove the hold if you ask them too. The only time they WONT remove the hold is if it's a large personal check or insurance check.
    WAMU, Wells Fargo, and just about every other bank I can think of does it this way as well.

ELIMINAT THIS
    Ok why did she deposit the whole $1000 if she was just going to take some of it back out. :messedup:

topless
    B of A is the same way. The key is going inside and depositing the check with a teller directly. The teller will remove the hold if you ask them too. The only time they WONT remove the hold is if it's a large personal check or insurance check.
    WAMU, Wells Fargo, and just about every other bank I can think of does it this way as well.
    This is B of A and it WAS cash and she did go inside. I don't see why you have to ask them to remove a hold on your cash......

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast