Thread: Shasta 4th of July who's going ??

Rock-it man
    Anyone going to Shasta for the 4th ?? I'm thinking on going for sat & Sun for a little dialing in time !!.

bear down
    My sister lives in Redding and we were thinking of going but not sure if we want to pull the boat 9 hrs. Still thinking about it!

Robbie Racer
    Anyone going to Shasta for the 4th ?? I'm thinking on going for sat & Sun for a little dialing in time !!.
    Rocket-J and I will be up there that weekend cruising around the lake. We are camping up at Antlers on the Sacramento arm but will also be hanging out with some other friends in the Jones Valley area. Do you know what part of the lake you will be? We will keep an eye out for you.
    RR

BK
    Im taking the motor home out tomarrow to get spot, then i'll be out after work on Thursday with the boat. With the water this high theres not gonna be a hole lot of room on the point or in the cove at Jones Valley. See ya out there KZ!!! Oh and watch for those gremlins weve heard so much about in that cove!!!

BK
    Kieth, what day do your freinds come up for the 4th? I just took a drive out to Jones Valley and theres almost nothing there cause the waters so high. Im going out tomarrow with the RV, mabye I can take up more space by parking sideways along the shore the turn the RV when they get there so they have room? Let me know, id hate to see them not get a spot!!!

Robbie Racer
    Kieth, what day do your freinds come up for the 4th? I just took a drive out to Jones Valley and theres almost nothing there cause the waters so high. Im going out tomarrow with the RV, mabye I can take up more space by parking sideways along the shore the turn the RV when they get there so they have room? Let me know, id hate to see them not get a spot!!!
    Byron, Nate plans to arrive Jones Valley tomorrow afternoon. They should be towing his Malibu ski boat and my old 19' Eliminator jet boat. I will let him know that there is not much space due to the high water level but that you will try to get a spot for him if you can. Thank you. Keith