Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cant seperate droop from bowl

CMZRACING
    anyone out there have any helpful hints or tricks to seperate the droop from the bowl where the wedge is? its a berkeley 12jg with like the 8 bolts that hold the droop on. ive beating it with a rubber mallet, heating it a little bit and trying to drive a screwdriver between the wedge and droop. nothing will make this thing budge.

anyone out there have any helpful hints or tricks to seperate the droop from the bowl where the wedge is? its a berkeley 12jg with like the 8 bolts that hold the droop on. ive beating it with a rubber mallet, heating it a little bit and trying to drive a screwdriver between the wedge and droop. nothing will make this thing budge.
    WOW...what kind of sealer did u use?...there should be no sealer or gasket between them & it should come rite off...my only suggestion is...take the studs out that are holding the droop in place & then smack it a little (not too hard) & it should come off
    fastrat

Squirtin Thunder
    Give me a call, I may be able to help !!!
    928-704-1158
    Jim

Bryan Rose
    Get a 2 inch putty knife ..... the kind you can use a hammmer on the handle to drive it in.......Presto................had the same problem
    Bryan

CMZRACING
    Sweet Thanks Guys, Going To Dive In Again After Work Here In About An Hour. If It Wont Go, I'll Give You A Call Squirtin Thunder. Thanks For Offering The Help!

sdpm
    6 LB DEAD BLOW FORD WRENCH ! WORKS EVERY TIME!! :hammer2:

HBjet
    If it's an Aggressor Droop, you might want to be careful when hitting it... :hammer2:
    HBjet

Danhercules
    If it's an Aggressor Droop, you might want to be careful when hitting it... :hammer2:
    HBjet
    LMFAO!!!!!!! NICE Randy!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!! NICE Randy!!!!!!!
    Yup that was pretty danged phunny.

HBjet
    Dats sum funny shit rite dare,I don't care who you are ......."get'r' done"!!
    Markist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast