Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ya'll Reckon theys up ta sumpthin' ???

Liberator TJ1984
    LOS ANGELES -- China's third-largest oil producer made a hostile $18.5 billion bid Thursday for U.S. oil company Unocal Corp., marking the communist nation's most ambitious attempt yet to acquire a Western corporation and setting up a possible showdown with American politicians over national security issues. :argue:

Jbb
    They are buying up all the worlds steel as well... :220v:

Yes as a matter of fact I do, see my post #57 here. (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74248)

Freak
    China - that's a place I'd condsider dropping the bomb on.

lucky
    shit rex - america has been going down hill since the 80's i wish these ass holes in congress would quit juggling our lives away -- My friend and my self had a drunkin stupper about our false economy - and what has happend to insure that they make money / or should i say increase there thiefery ! so back when oil was still fairly priced at 1.25 a gallon ( not all that long ago ) and we got comfy with it,- as it was on a plane - and americans where living pretty conservititly - then the imanginary world of computers exploded and people became instantly rich - and it seemed as if some people got very acustomed to the life that they lead - and other people tried to keep up -- soooo lets pass a few years up till about 98 or so - gas started to rise and we paid - housing started to sore , and we paid - powershortages - and we paid - import export laws changned ( and we're paying ) so housing takes a jump and everyone panics and starts buying and selling and making money - It's been the trend - due to intrest rate's ( thank you mr greenspan ) Housing sores again - and now we have credit card companies offering i/o loans making the overpriced house affordable ( everyone buys cause "its only going to rise ) so a majority of underpaid americians now live in a house they can barley afford - making intrest only / conservitives locked it to an average rat e of 5.5 % on thirty year loans ! so now we have some people paying 1.9 percent on an average of 500,000 homes and barley hanging on - or we have some people that are paying 5.5 percent ( about 1.4 %intrest above prime ------ estimate .) on the same house so no matter what " some one " is making about 1.5 percent - the only differnce is any bobble in the economy the people that are on arm loans are going to loose there house - and its going to re sold to the next generation at a higher intrest rate and the same cylcle will occur ! now the people whom bought the inflated houses on fixed rate loans now pay three times the taxes - and really have made no money as you havn't made money till it's in your pocket - meaning you could not duplicate the profit vs inflation Fuel really only doubled in the last 8 years ( aprox ) so tell me - who's digging there own hole ( us ) for doing it to our selves - I wish could provide a life to my kids that my parents did back in the day with out credit cards !!!!! It's going to be a big bite in the ass - over the next decade - and if you don't see it your a fool !
    my own quote of the day -- " greed is the color of the lining in a poltions wallet ! -- lucky
    Just one undereducated - blue collar , benchrace's obervation's now back to my beer

NorCal Gameshow
    take a look at the stuff on your desk, how many item are hecho in china. the first three out of six i grabbed were made in china

shit rex - america has been going down hill since the 80's i wish these ass holes in congress would quit juggling our lives away -- My friend and my self had a drunkin stupper about our false economy - and what has happend to insure that they make money / or should i say increase there thiefery ! so back when oil was still fairly priced at 1.25 a gallon ( not all that long ago ) and we got comfy with it,- as it was on a plane - and americans where living pretty conservititly - then the imanginary world of computers exploded and people became instantly rich - and it seemed as if some people got very acustomed to the life that they lead - and other people tried to keep up -- soooo lets pass a few years up till about 98 or so - gas started to rise and we paid - housing started to sore , and we paid - powershortages - and we paid - import export laws changned ( and we're paying ) so housing takes a jump and everyone panics and starts buying and selling and making money - It's been the trend - due to intrest rate's ( thank you mr greenspan ) Housing sores again - and now we have credit card companies offering i/o loans making the overpriced house affordable ( everyone buys cause "its only going to rise ) so a majority of underpaid americians now live in a house they can barley afford - making intrest only / conservitives locked it to an average rat e of 5.5 % on thirty year loans ! so now we have some people paying 1.9 percent on an average of 500,000 homes and barley hanging on - or we have some people that are paying 5.5 percent ( about 1.4 %intrest above prime ------ estimate .) on the same house so no matter what " some one " is making about 1.5 percent - the only differnce is any bobble in the economy the people that are on arm loans are going to loose there house - and its going to re sold to the next generation at a higher intrest rate and the same cylcle will occur ! now the people whom bought the inflated houses on fixed rate loans now pay three times the taxes - and really have made no money as you havn't made money till it's in your pocket - meaning you could not duplicate the profit vs inflation Fuel really only doubled in the last 8 years ( aprox ) so tell me - who's digging there own hole ( us ) for doing it to our selves - I wish could provide a life to my kids that my parents did back in the day with out credit cards !!!!! It's going to be a big bite in the ass - over the next decade - and if you don't see it your a fool !
    my own quote of the day -- " greed is the color of the lining in a poltions wallet ! -- lucky
    Just one undereducated - blue collar , benchrace's obervation's now back to my beer
    Lucky someone has stolen your password!

spectras only
    Luckily , my company [ CREO ] was bought by Kodak ,so I don't have to move to China yet

Kim Hanson
    Lucky someone has stolen your password!
    He's drinking, thats pretty good............( . )( . ).............

cdog
    Keep buyin up on those made in Japan, china and korea items. We'll be stuck with nothing but paper shuffling pussy's who could'nt light a match. Yep this is what a service economy get's us. Better learn chineese so when those short little fukers take over you ask them to spare your life. I've been saying this crap is gonna happen for a long time. Our goverment is selling us down the farm.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast