Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: San jacinto River

baja204
    Any boaters go to the river, I see plenty of jets every weekend

taylormanss
    where do you go to I need to get this centurion in the water to see if it will float?And I'm not putting it in any of this water around Port arthur!!!!
    Taylormanss is Still Stuck in Port Arthur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:

baja204
    I put in at Riverside off I-10 or at Love's Landing in Crosby. Plenty of area's to run fast are beach up for a brew. Late in the afternoon the jets and outboards due some serious speed runs.

Red Horse
    Check out
    www.texas***boats.com
    As there

Nate56
    I thought San Jac river was for fishing???HAAH.. Watch out for the wake zones by........ well I forgot the beach but you'll see all the kids in the water..

sweet-v
    Check out
    www.texas***boats.com
    As there
    Red Horse, I had jury duty in San Marcos and there repaving rr 12 all the way to wimberley, also widening the bridge there.
    Check the texas***boat forum friendly people.
    sweet-v

Red Horse
    Red Horse, I had jury duty in San Marcos and there repaving rr 12 all the way to wimberley, also widening the bridge there.
    Check the texas***boat forum friendly people.
    sweet-v
    So that is why my taxable value of my property went up damn near 30K in a year!! Hays county is gonna start rakin it in.

texas-19
    I put in at Riverside off I-10 or at Love's Landing in Crosby. Plenty of area's to run fast are beach up for a brew. Late in the afternoon the jets and outboards due some serious speed runs.
    Can you get to banana bend from I-90 without any problem?Also isn't that salt water in that area?I have o/t headers and worry about rust.Thanks

Nate56
    Can you get to banana bend from I-90 without any problem?Also isn't that salt water in that area?I have o/t headers and worry about rust.Thanks
    Kinda brackish water...

baja204
    You exit 2100 at Crosby, turn left and and left at the light,than left in front of the Car lot. Go to stop sign. Continue to you get to the m&m cantina and turn right to Loves Landing. Water is ok most of the time. Plenty of boats and peeps. Stay in the middle to you learn the river.
    Bandi HO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast