Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: San jacinto River

texas-19
    Baja,thanks for the info,i apperciate it.

Wobble
    Can you get to banana bend from I-90 without any problem?Also isn't that salt water in that area?I have o/t headers and worry about rust.Thanks
    Banana Bend beach is not allowing any boats to pull up to the beach anymore. Not sure if they are even letting people launch there. Best bet for jets is Loves marina off old highway 90, two ramps and beaches to pull up on.
    Riverside which is about 4 miles downstream is always salt water and docks only.

Jim Hall
    If ya'll are going to to Love's you might as well play on Lake Houston. I live on the Lake and go out almost every weekend. There are more and more jet's showing up now. Over the 4th we encountered about 10 jet's.If your interested let me know and I'll show you around.

texas-19
    Jim,thanks for the offer.When i get some free time i'll get a hold of you.

baja204
    Might see you out if the rain ever stops. I used to go their all the time and dock at the bridge and have a few beers at the bar.

F26
    I would like to run with you guys one weekend on San Jacinto but do not know where all peeps hang out for the good Texas Scenery
    let me know

taylormanss
    hey Jim Hall where do you put in at in lake houston?

Jim Hall
    I have a house at Indian Shores which has a ramp. Before I moved on the lake we used to put in at Deussen park,real nice ramp. If your coming out let me know and I'll give directions and load up the beer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12