Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Berk pump

HYDROMOBILE
    Berk pump 12jc blueprinted, new seals, gaskets,empeller reshaped,bowl fins resharpened,stuffer plate,nozzle reducer,$750.00 Dom split bowl only,
    xlt cond. late model with grease seals $200.00, place diverter only,fits berk, no handle $225.00

CoastGuardSteve
    Will the Place Diverter fit a Berk. JE pump?

HYDROMOBILE
    Originally posted by CoastGuardSteve:
    Will the Place Diverter fit a Berk. JE pump?
    will fit on the bowl but the steering and the f&r cable will have to come out the top like a 12jc pump or a regular pump, Jim

Bense468
    Does the Dom split bowl Fit the berks? Is there any big difference betwwen a Dom bowl and a 12jg bowl?

HYDROMOBILE
    Originally posted by Bense468:
    Does the Dom split bowl Fit the berks? Is there any big difference betwwen a Dom bowl and a 12jg bowl?
    Yes it will fit, the viens inside are a little thicker, some people like it better, some don't,

Brendella
    email me your # I like to know more about the rebuilt jet
    brian23660@compuserve.com

flat broke
    Originally posted by HYDROMOBILE:
    Berk pump 12jc blueprinted, new seals, gaskets,empeller reshaped,bowl fins resharpened,stuffer plate,nozzle reducer,$750.00 Dom split bowl only,
    xlt cond. late model with grease seals $200.00, place diverter only,fits berk, no handle $225.00
    What condition is the diverter in? Does it include the pins, set screws, etc? Last question, are you near Simi Valley? Shoot me an email at Chris@povertylineracing.com
    Thanks,
    Chris

HBjet
    Originally posted by Bense468:
    Save you money, there is no performance difference if you switch out our JG for a Dom split (or any bowl for that matter, unless it's thrashed). If you want to spend money, spend it on your current bowl. Just my .02
    HBjet

HYDROMOBILE
    tHE PLACE DIVERTER HAS BEEN SOLD THANKS, JIM

Bense468
    I have a 12jc pump so I need a split bowl. Thats why I was asking. I am just not sure if I should wait for a 12jg bowl to come around

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast