Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Berk pump

Slick
    I don't think you could go wrong with either Berk, Dom or Agg as long as it's a 9 vein. At least that's what I've been told.
    [This message has been edited by Slick (edited December 10, 2001).]

wideopen545
    hey guys ive a 12 jg split bowl if you need it e mail me thanks lots of other parts also

HBjet
    Bense468, I thought you had a JG, sorry about that. Let me ask you, what is wrong with your JC? If nothing, wait until you need to do a pump rebuild. Then get the split, loader impeller, droop, etc. Before changing the bowl, I would get the proper intake and shoe setup and see how your boat performs after that change. If your happy, perfect, money saved. I believe Wrightnow http://home.socal.rr.com/boatbutts/wncp002.jpg (hey, where has he been?) who is running a 18' CP gullwing had a split bowl, but no droop, and that boat is fast. So it all depends on setup. Do you have any pictures or your pump or boat, if so, email them to me.
    HBjet

HYDROMOBILE
    Berk, pump and diverter sold. Still have dom split bowl $200.00

Bense468
    Hbjet I will. I want to do a set back on my pump. I am just not sure if I want to spend the money on this hull or not. It was kind of my starter boat. I have put all my money in components so I can change them over to a CP. I have talked to Wrightnow over e-mail about his boat. He is a nice guy. Let me get to my parents house where I have a wireless network and fast internet connection. I am just running dial up here until I can get over there. There is nothing really wrong with my JC. I just probably should be running a wedge. I have a place but a wedge would help. I will make sure I send you some pics.
    Jeff

Kwicherbichen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12