Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Camaro?

spectras only
    We just had a show & shine in Mission [ greater vancouver area] last sunday . Tons of corvettes and mustangs . There was a GT 350 with Carol's signature on the airfilter and glove compartment door.The coolest rod was a 37 chevy split window ,with fabbed headligths of chromed skulls .The good ol days are gone for joyrides like the Hertz stangs

doesitfloat?
    number one, except the front looks a little too much like the new 'stang
    Exactly my first reaction too.

meaniam
    ain't no "CHEBY"!! even come close in a race to whats in my avitar. at least not one you can legaly drive on the street.
    First On Race Day
    becarful what you brag about you will find there is always someone with something bigger and badder. and i am sure it will have a bowtie on it. i would attempt fate with your car and feel fairly cocky. as far as street legal it is registered with historic plates exhast can run radials wont stick to ground. but get away with sticky icky slicks. sometimes she dont want to go str8 i belive every poo poo have seen it and either givin me thumps up or asked to open her up for them. so i would think i would be considered street able. but by any means will i say im the baddest ass to walk an any form. by far you are not. but i do give you this it is a nice car, and you have reason to be proud.

Dawn Patrol
    I sure in the H*ll would not buy number 2, it looks like everything GM is building these days.
    I really like how Ford has redone the Mustang.,

victorfb
    id buy #3 in a "heart beat". it would look killer sittin next to my 67 SS350. #1 looks like the 69 and is my runner up. you can take #2 and toss it in the Gremlin, Pacer pile.

HCS
    I sure in the H*ll would not buy number 2, it looks like everything GM is building these days.
    I really like how Ford has redone the Mustang.,
    You got that right! #2 sucks! I really don't like any of them myself. :frown:

Garrddogg
    I would through down cash in a heartbeat for #3

piper
    #3 is the best looking one. I'd like to get one.

DryHeatOnly
    I'd go #1 then #3...both look badass.
    #2 looks like a small Cadillac CTS which probably means they'll build it :hammerhea
    Hey, they ruined the look of the trucks with the hard edges :jawdrop: , why not totally destroy the comeback of a legend?!

rivergoer
    #1 is the tits #2 ****ing blows dogs(no pun intended frenchie) #3 is bad ass but #1 is th best ****in rad!!!! by the way who uses rad nowadys?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast