Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: re: 26' Shockwave cat

syke-o
    Anyone have any experience with this boat??? like how it handles, what kinds of speeds with a 496ho set up, approximate price.... i cheked them out at the boat show earlier this year, but havent seen anyone on the boards pick one up yet or i havent seen a wrie up on one yet.. unless of course i missed something, which is most likely the case...

INSman
    There is a good chance that Barry over at Shockwave has answers to all of your questions !! :supp: :idea:

syke-o
    There is a good chance that Barry over at Shockwave has answers to all of your questions !! :supp: :idea:
    ya i now... just wanted to kinda get some other perpectives.. i know i can always call the factory and they will usually tell me what i want to hear, just seein if anyone out there(besides the owner of shockwave) has any feedback... thanks though

dicudmore
    the bottom looks "familiar" :wink:
    I've only seen one on the water, but it should run very well

Kilrtoy
    I asked a guy for a ride , I think he had the first one...
    he said sure, bring beer and chicks and he was serious...
    needless to say I never got my ride....

redneckgirl
    I know there were a few at last years regatta... July 30 is the Shockwave Regatta...if you are at Havasu that weekend I am sure you would get your info and probably a ride.
    Or call Jenifer or Barry and ask if you could get some name and #'s of the cat owners.

RNG

syke-o
    i havent even seen one on the water or talked to anyone that owns one... but thanks everyone so far...

rivercrazy
    IMO its one of the best looking mid sized cats out there.
    Last I read, it ran 70 with a stock 496HO. About what you'd expect from a cat that size.

Kilrtoy
    I have been in a closed bow and they are big underneath... Very big for a cat, very nice lines and of course the very nice shockwave touch.....

24ROD
    :idea: Are we thinkin bigger boat for the bigger family? Or are we thinkin bigger boat to fill up with Ladies?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast