Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: They have hot chicks in Canada

Kim Hanson
    That's only because your nut cases are getting across the border into the U.S. with chain saws and bloody t-shirts. Way to go border patrol. :yuk:
    I can get across if I leave the saw at home, then what fun is it to go down there?...........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    i think they like nuts period!!
    The women maybe, are you implying something to us boys........( . )( . )...........

Freak
    Well I suppose if you think murdering , raping, plain ol nasty chicks are hot???
    None down in the USA?? I imagine we have 1 for every 50 or so down there
    Touchy touchy. This place is dead. :sleeping: I just posted something to spice it up. Good job.
    I like Canada - beautiful land. Too long of a winter though for me. I am really interested in you folks feelings on her upcoming parole next month? I don't think I'd want her out. I read somewhere she had sex with a fellow inmate through the chain link fence. Interesting girl.

Kim Hanson
    Touchy touchy. This place is dead. :sleeping: I just posted something to spice it up. Good job.
    I like Canada - beautiful land. Too long of a winter though for me. I am really interested in you folks feelings on her upcoming parole next month? I don't think I'd want her out. I read somewhere she had sex with a fellow inmate through the chain link fence. Interesting girl.
    Im not Holli, but I hope they keep her in there like Charles Manson .........( . )( . )........they don't have the right to be in general population...... :notam:

canuck1
    Just kill the bitch.....slooooowwwwwwly

Tom Brown
    I read somewhere she had sex with a fellow inmate through the chain link fence.
    She's all about cock. ... can't fault her for that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123