Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big props to Ultra

Boat Loan Guy
    I have been working with Ultra for a couple of years and just did a loan for one of the customers. Today I was speaking with with Steve and he was telling me about the customer and what they were going thourgh. I am not sure if the customer is on the boards or not but the way Ultra stood up and helped them out was just assume. I am not going to go into what was going on with the customer and I know that Ultra would not come on here and post somthing about it, but I justed wanted to say that was a very cool thing they did.
    Good Job John and everyone at Ultra.....

Ultracrazy
    I have been working with Ultra for a couple of years and just did a loan for one of the customers. Today I was speaking with with Steve and he was telling me about the customer and what they were going thourgh. I am not sure if the customer is on the boards or not but the way Ultra stood up and helped them out was just assume. I am not going to go into what was going on with the customer and I know that Ultra would not come on here and post somthing about it, but I justed wanted to say that was a very cool thing they did.
    Good Job John and everyone at Ultra.....
    They are one of a kind and I would have a hard time owning any other boat.......hence my moniker.

jdogginla
    Boatloan.........sent you a pm.

rvrtoy
    Thank you for the props Chris. Everyone here was moved by this families situation. And a big props to you and your company for hooking them up with the necessary finance and jumping through hoops to make everything happen SO fast!! You are a class act!

Dribble
    I'm looking at them for the next boat for two reasons.
    (1) Best graphics, hands down.
    (2) Among the best reputations for good customer service and keeping their word.

voodoomedman
    I'm looking at them for the next boat for two reasons.
    (1) Best graphics, hands down.
    (2) Among the best reputations for good customer service and keeping their word.
    I can attest to reasons. I can also give you a bunch of others. Seriously, check them out and give them a chance when you are ready. If you have any questions for a happy customer let me know. Besides me there are many others on here.

shadow
    I can attest to reasons. I can also give you a bunch of others. Seriously, check them out and give them a chance when you are ready. If you have any questions for a happy customer let me know. Besides me there are many others on here.
    I'm on my second Ultra and will be back on thier door step again as soon as they come out with a larger cat with twins.Any questions anyone has feel free to contact me.

SoCalKev
    I'm on my second Ultra and will be back on thier door step again as soon as they come out with a larger cat with twins.Any questions anyone has feel free to contact me.
    You're AWESOME!!!

Redneck
    my next boat will prob be an ultra too love the one I got. Want to get a deck boat when they get a bigger one out there prob in another 5 yrs or so. Hard to take on a boat payment when mine is payed for and still transports friends and beer.

DEMOMAN
    Once again Ultra makes me proud to own one of their boats. What a class act.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast