Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big props to Ultra

jdogginla
    I'm on my second Ultra and will be back on thier door step again as soon as they come out with a larger cat with twins.Any questions anyone has feel free to contact me.
    Is John really looking at making a 30 shadow with twins? :2purples:

shadow
    Is John really looking at making a 30 shadow with twins? :2purples:
    Rumor has it a 30 or 32 in the next couple of years.I'll be patiently waiting and you'll know when it happens when my avatar changes. :rollside:

Johnwithjm
    It is in the near future. If I know John he is thinking about gel graffix for that big canvas.

Mrs.Racer277
    It is in the near future. If I know John he is thinking about gel graffix for that big canvas.
    Hi John is was great meeting you this weekend.
    Dia

GrapeApe
    We are on our 2nd Ultra and Love it. Great Peeps to work with..
    Hey John.. Have you guys thrown a big motor in the 23 Shadow yet..? Is that your Boat in the Avatar..? I remember seeing it at the El Cajon Shop, and really liked the colors together.. (Lakers) :rollside:
    *** Grape Ape ***

jbtrailerjim
    When it comes time for a new boat, it will more than likely be another Ultra. The only thing that would make me switch would be if John strated building ugly boats and we all now that ain't gonna happen. They're some of the best people I have ever dealt with. They absolutely go out of there way to make sure you are 100% satisfied. I recommend anybody looking for a new boat; make sure you stop by Ultra and check them out. You won't be disappointed.

Boat Loan Guy
    Thank you for the props Chris. Everyone here was moved by this families situation. And a big props to you and your company for hooking them up with the necessary finance and jumping through hoops to make everything happen SO fast!! You are a class act!
    Steve thanks for the props but this thread is about your company and about how you took care of a customer in need, and making the rest of there family have a chance to live out there dream...good job...

Jrocket
    Johnwithjm,
    Whats the story on the Daytona with no engine hatch that showed up at your place last Tuesday?Motor combo caught my eye,that and the fact i almost rammed the side of him when he was backing in the driveway! LMAO.

Woodster
    We are on our 2nd Ultra and Love it. Great Peeps to work with..
    Hey John.. Have you guys thrown a big motor in the 23 Shadow yet..? Is that your Boat in the Avatar..? I remember seeing it at the El Cajon Shop, and really liked the colors together.. (Lakers) :rollside:
    *** Grape Ape ***
    I think John is building one with a dualjet drive and throwing his blower motor in it. That thing should kick ass. John has always went out of his way to take care of things and also have to include Mike over at Ultra performance..both those guys are about as cool as it gets. Im hoping to pick up one of those 23 shadows in a couple of years. Dual jetdrive, Blower motor and all

voodoomedman
    I think John is building one with a dualjet drive and throwing his blower motor in it. That thing should kick ass. John has always went out of his way to take care of things and also have to include Mike over at Ultra performance..both those guys are about as cool as it gets. Im hoping to pick up one of those 23 shadows in a couple of years. Dual jetdrive, Blower motor and all
    I concur. Mike and Guy know how to rig those puppies and they take care of ya. Guy had me calling him every day for two weeks and when I mentioned I was bugging him then he assured me that I was the customer with the money and they should be taking care of me. First class guys they are.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast