Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big props to Ultra

Wally_Gator
    Really cool Ultra and team...
    Definately the kind of company I want to back my next investment.

tamalewagon
    Nice...you and your company are class acts John.

mud duck
    These are nice stories to read/hear about. I would like to buy another Ultra for my next boat.

Tom Brown
    It's a treat to electronically associate with class.

redi4fun
    Great job John West and Crew!!!!!!!

Cole Trickle
    Thanks everybody, but the real props need to go to all the workers here at Ultra that made it happen.
    Without going into too much detail on these peoples situation, I will just say that there is a terminally ill family member whos last wish was to have the entire family do one last vacation to Powell together. They needed a boat ASAP and were looking for anything they could get. They had always wanted an Ultra, but didn't think they could afford one. So I worked out a deal that would get them into a new boat, but it would need to be done within a month. We never put one customer ahead of another here and right now were running at about a ten week delivery time, so I had to work out a deal with everybody to work nights and weekends to get it done in time. Everything worked out great and they are on that vacation right now. There wasn't a time that these people would come in that someone wouldn't get a tear in their eye thinking about their situation. We were just glad to make it happen.
    My hat is off to you and the rest of your crew!
    Hearing stories like that make me proud to be part of the HB community... :rollside:

syke-o
    that is an awesome story!!

Biglue
    John that was a classy move my freind.

jbtrailerjim
    Thanks everybody, but the real props need to go to all the workers here at Ultra that made it happen.
    Without going into too much detail on these peoples situation, I will just say that there is a terminally ill family member whos last wish was to have the entire family do one last vacation to Powell together. They needed a boat ASAP and were looking for anything they could get. They had always wanted an Ultra, but didn't think they could afford one. So I worked out a deal that would get them into a new boat, but it would need to be done within a month. We never put one customer ahead of another here and right now were running at about a ten week delivery time, so I had to work out a deal with everybody to work nights and weekends to get it done in time. Everything worked out great and they are on that vacation right now. There wasn't a time that these people would come in that someone wouldn't get a tear in their eye thinking about their situation. We were just glad to make it happen.
    Thats awesome John! Props to the whole crew at Ultra for steppin up and helping out this family! Keep up the great work!

Ultracrazy
    Not a big surprise that John and the boys did this.......not a surprise at all. Great job guys..
    Proud owner of an Ultra

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast