Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Big props to Ultra

redi4fun
    Now if John could only talk his crew into working nights and weekends to finish their 26? 28? foot deckboat, we can all be happy.

phebus
    This is a repeating, occourence. Ultra has a habit of going above and beyond. This is nice to see, that as time goes on, the quality of the company has only gone up. If I was looking for a new boat, Ultra would be right up there, not only for a quality product, but a product that would hold it's value very well (as boats go ).

Blacksheep
    Thanks everybody, but the real props need to go to all the workers here at Ultra that made it happen.
    Without going into too much detail on these peoples situation, I will just say that there is a terminally ill family member whos last wish was to have the entire family do one last vacation to Powell together. They needed a boat ASAP and were looking for anything they could get. They had always wanted an Ultra, but didn't think they could afford one. So I worked out a deal that would get them into a new boat, but it would need to be done within a month. We never put one customer ahead of another here and right now were running at about a ten week delivery time, so I had to work out a deal with everybody to work nights and weekends to get it done in time. Everything worked out great and they are on that vacation right now. There wasn't a time that these people would come in that someone wouldn't get a tear in their eye thinking about their situation. We were just glad to make it happen.
    That's incredible John!!! You and your crew at Ultra continue to amaze the board members and your customers! I wish other boat manufacturers or anyone for that matter dealt with customers the way you do. That was really tops what you did for that family!! Kudos to you and the crew and keep up the great work and continued success!!!
    Another happy customer!!
    -Jeff

voodoomedman
    Thanks everybody, but the real props need to go to all the workers here at Ultra that made it happen.
    Without going into too much detail on these peoples situation, I will just say that there is a terminally ill family member whos last wish was to have the entire family do one last vacation to Powell together. They needed a boat ASAP and were looking for anything they could get. They had always wanted an Ultra, but didn't think they could afford one. So I worked out a deal that would get them into a new boat, but it would need to be done within a month. We never put one customer ahead of another here and right now were running at about a ten week delivery time, so I had to work out a deal with everybody to work nights and weekends to get it done in time. Everything worked out great and they are on that vacation right now. There wasn't a time that these people would come in that someone wouldn't get a tear in their eye thinking about their situation. We were just glad to make it happen.
    Of course I'll speak up again. No I'm not gay and in love with John. This story right here doesn't surprise me. When my boat was being built it was getting iffy on when it would be done towards the end. My wife and I were going through a tough time as our first pregnancy was miscarried. Believe me at the time if I could have gave up the boat to have my child I would be boatless today. However since that couldn't happen we just wanted our boat so we could get the hell out of here and get away from it all. One call and email to John and no promises were made but he said he would do what he could. They worked OT, shuffled some stuff, lake tested without interior being completely done and they were washing it for me on Friday when I pulled up to get her and take her to Mojave. Now a year later, We have the most bichen 24 Stealth we could have dreamed of and the most beautiful little 3 month old boy in the world loves to ride in his boat. Props to everybody there.

73kona455
    way to go ultra.. job well done.. not many places left in this world that cares about its customers..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345