Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Merc Extended Warranty????

riverroyal
    offer the extented warranty when you bought the boat?I dont remember being offered that,it would have been nice to build a 3 year warranty into the boat price,I would have paid then

voodoomedman
    offer the extented warranty when you bought the boat?I dont remember being offered that,it would have been nice to build a 3 year warranty into the boat price,I would have paid then
    Yes they did. I paid cash so I didn't want to think about it then I knew I could do it a year later if I wanted. Ultra makes sure everything is offered.

riverroyal
    whats that?ha,,,i could have made 204 easy warranty payments on my magic

jdogginla
    See that's what I'm talking about though. It doesn't cost 4k to rebuild a jet ski engine. I had it done for like 900 bucks on mine and got it all tricked out with a ported pro-tec head and have to run 100 octane.
    I'm at the mercy of the mechanics...........I can't fix it. But that's what they want to fix it. I told em just the engine in box, I'll pick it up :squiggle:

voodoomedman
    I'm at the mercy of the mechanics...........I can't fix it. But that's what they want to fix it. I told em just the engine in box, I'll pick it up :squiggle:
    Dude you got a freakin Sea Doo or something. Give Montclair Yamaha a call. They did my Yamaha and they also do those freakin french Sea Doos. And quit beating around the bush already and buy yourself an Ultra.

jdogginla
    Dude you got a freakin Sea Doo or something. Give Montclair Yamaha a call. They did my Yamaha and they also do those freakin french Sea Doos. And quit beating around the bush already and buy yourself an Ultra.
    It's down to Ultra Stealth 27 and the new Dana 30 I think. I really wanted to pay with as much cash as possible, and finance as little as possible, but the wait is killing me. I actually contacted "Boatloanguy" here on the boards today.

riverroyal
    french-canadian,,,canadas ok :wink:

KACHINA KEN
    Maybe they expect since you go the HO then you will put the performance stuff on it like it was intended for?
    I'm trying very hard to keep a straight face right now.

OutCole'd
    since July 30, 2004 :2purples:
    105 Hours... Holy crap, do leave it running while your towing it home?

riverroyal
    the sound

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast