Thread: Team Mullet Regathering Strength?

Sangerboy
    Boy with Flyte, TBag, Smalls, Bung, Eddie, Her454, Roland, Sui and others all posting recently it seems like old times Is Team Mullet Racing gathering strength for a comeback?

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    Boy with Flyte, TBag, Smalls, Bung, Eddie, Her454, Roland, Sui and others all posting recently it seems like old times Is Team Mullet Racing gathering strength for a comeback?
    strength is in number....

FLYTE RISK
    Boy with Flyte, TBag, Smalls, Bung, Eddie, Her454, Roland, Sui and others all posting recently it seems like old times Is Team Mullet Racing gathering strength for a comeback? Sangerboy the only afffiliation I have with the mullett's would be on the beach tippin the cold ones back!!! LOL

Sangerboy
    Sangerboy the only afffiliation I have with the mullett's would be on the beach tippin the cold ones back!!! LOL
    LOL, well you know how it is Dave, all you Norcal's look the same to us Glad to hear your boat is running strong, wish I could have made it to see it. I'll be offline for a bit, just about ready to leave for a week at Lake Powell. With the water down so much I hope to do some exploring and look for previous campsites over the last 30+ yrs. May even be able to find our original one from 1973 just past Gunsight :smile:

Her454
    LOL, well you know how it is Dave, all you Norcal's look the same to us
    Oh GOD, Im dooooomed. :2purples: , thanks Sangerboy....