Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Bolt Nazi Rules!

wsuwrhr
    He's an odd duck but his boats still nice! LOL
    now that ain't right....even if it IS true
    Brian

Norseman
    I am on a lifetime ban, I am ALLOWED to be the parts bitch to pick up for Krazy Kolors projects though, go figure.
    Brian
    Brian;
    That's because Billy vouched for you!!

BILLY.B
    Allen has way more stuff in his shop then just bolts and the nutts that frequent his business. Ck it out sometime or call him if your in need of just about anything that would hold your canoe together or make it run easier. I nicknamed him the "BOLT NAZI" some 9 years ago and once you get to know him you'll see why. If the shoe fits....Where it, and he knows everything there is about anything that has to do with his product.

olbiezer
    thanks billie.....was wondering how he got that nick name bolt nazi lol.......anyone that drives a barron is ok with me lol ( a little prejudiced i guess sence i couldnt find a biesemyer lol). really enjoyed his hot passes on riverrats 1 video. yours wer cool to billie lol.

BILLY.B
    thanks billie.....was wondering how he got that nick name bolt nazi lol.......anyone that drives a barron is ok with me lol ( a little prejudiced i guess sence i couldnt find a biesemyer lol). Did you ever see the Seinfield show?. The was a character called the Soup Nazi", and if you didn't do everything just right or ask in just such away it was "NO SOUP FOR YOU...TWO WEEKS, YOU CAN COME BACK THEN!!!!". Well when I first experienced how Allen works he was working for another business selling bolts and stuff so I go up to order somethings and this is how it went... I said i'm Billy-B..He says I know who you are DUDE!!!. Here's how this deal works here. You order stuff and I get it for you. At the end of the week I come down and hand you the invoice in which you either pay me in cash or ck....UNDERSTOOD!!!!. I said no problem...DUDE!!!! Hence the nickname. Did I forget to mention that he told the guy who was in front of me at the time to leave, NOW!!!!, and come back when you know what exactly it is that you need!!!!. Pretty funny $hit now that I look back at it. He'll give you the shirt off his back to help you out. Now it maybe a bit dirty but none the less he'll give it.

olbiezer
    sounds like a fun guy to work with.....i need his engine in my boat think we can pull off a midnight raid on his garage>? lol ......NO ENGINE FOR YOU!!!!!

dmontzsta
    sounds like a fun guy to work with.....i need his engine in my boat think we can pull off a midnight raid on his garage>? lol ......NO ENGINE FOR YOU!!!!!
    Time to get rid of the chevy for a Ford huh? good choice.

olbiezer
    man.....i have no great engine loyality......if it runs well its great if it doesent.......its a broke pease of crap!!!!! chevy is probley the cheepest of the big two to get parts for so........its chevy in my boats lol.

058 when you said you saw it hauling ass at the lake..guess what....had the chevy in it. :supp:
    Then the distributer was in the wrong place and Allen went to a hellofalot of trouble to attach "Ford Racing" valve covers to Cheeby heads. Rich, do you think I can't tell the difference between a Ford and a Cheeby?

Thats a big negative there ghost rider...in fact, it ran fastest and quickest with the Ford. One year it blue a rod and Allen started taking heat until he told em it was a chevy rod that broke!
    LMAO.....did you hear that RICHIE????

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast