Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cosco knows about OP6C

Sportin' Wood
    How do they know I'm headed to Parker? I thought everybody filled there carts with 30 packs of beer, lots of bottled water, cases of redbull, and large bottles of goose? I mean c'mon I bought a 10 million candle power flashlight and some frozen burrito's. 3 people came up and said," Going to Parker huh?" Guess I should have been more discreate :hammerhea
    Sorry guys I think Cosco knows about OP6C9. Might be the wifes fault? Everyone keeps asking what this OP6C thing is, Jeeezzze the pressure, I think I better get out of town soon!

Mandelon
    How bout in the morning we just go?

Sportin' Wood
    Gotta go to the office till mid morning,,, Its gonna suck! :messedup:Then I'm gone like Donkey Kong!
    Whats the best route from SD Rich? I have some friends coming up friday night from your neck of the woods.

Phat Matt
    How do they know I'm headed to Parker? I thought everybody filled there carts with 30 packs of beer, lots of bottled water, cases of redbull, and large bottles of goose? I mean c'mon I bought a 10 million candle power flashlight and some frozen burrito's. 3 people came up and said," Going to Parker huh?" Guess I should have been more discreate :hammerhea
    Sorry guys I think Cosco knows about OP6C9. Might be the wifes fault? Everyone keeps asking what this OP6C thing is, Jeeezzze the pressure, I think I better get out of town soon!
    I just filled my cart with water, gatorade, ketel one, hypnotic, 30 pack of tecate, 512mb memory stick, dave chappelle season 2.
    Nobody said shit.

shadow
    Costco made my wife sign a waiver/disclaimer or whatever you'd call it that she wasn't going to resell the alcohol on her cart.Was only like 10- 30 packs and a couple of bottles.She was embarassed to tell them she wasn't going to sell it,and that it was all for personal use.

Hustler
    Costco made my wife sign a waiver/disclaimer or whatever you'd call it that she wasn't going to resell the alcohol on her cart.Was only like 10- 30 packs and a couple of bottles.She was embarassed to tell them she wasn't going to sell it,and that it was all for personal use.
    Really?? I've never heard of them doing that. Did she tell them that all that booze wont make it through the weekend?

shadow
    Really?? I've never heard of them doing that. Did she tell them that all that booze wont make it through the weekend?
    She did tell them it was for the weekend and that we don't like to run out.
    Hustler by the way i was looking for a pic of your bike.I saw a pic somewhere here on ***boat and it looks very similar to mine.I like the look, lowered with apes & solo seat.

Sportin' Wood
    dave chappelle season 2.
    That was the cover.....They musta figured you where staying home and watching the TV all weekend

TheLurker
    Sounds good to me! Thursday morning I'm on the road again :2purples:

Hustler
    Shadow, here's another pic of it.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...C01645-med.JPG

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast