Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UnoCal

dc96819
    Chinese firm wants UnoCal.That dosent sound good,maybe the gas prices will come down :idea:

Blown 472
    Chinese firm wants UnoCal.That dosent sound good,maybe the gas prices will come down :idea:
    Not a chance in hell, since the demand for oil in china is growing they will do nothing but increase. This would be another step for china to take us over not thru war but by owning our economy. :yuk:

HOSS
    I`ve got news for ya,,,,every single passing day China owns a bit more and the money train is gettin` heavier. You ain`t gonna stop this big biitch. Gotta cut the umbilical cord,,,,,,,yep,,,,,that oughta do it.

flat broke
    They've already made acquisitions of Canadian Oil companies. We need to saw the fockers off at the knees. I just about puked after hearing Greenspans comments about potential tarrifs. Basically to the effect of, "if we tarrif them, things will get more expensive and the world wide standard of living will suffer".
    Since we're on the topic of selling our country to everyone but it's citizens just take a look at the main page on CNN money and try not to have your blood pressure spike through the roof. IBM outsourcing to India, The Chinese want control of a portion of our already miniscule oil supply, Wal Mart has successfully invoked eminent domain to secure lands for its buildings, and the fed rate is going up again. On the bright side, it makes worry about all the f'd up shyt at work seem kinda silly since it won't matter if I have any $$ anyhow because there won't be anything left of this country to buy into.
    G'damn we need a dose of common sense administered to the Federal Government in a bad way.
    Chris

Blown 472
    They've already made acquisitions of Canadian Oil companies. We need to saw the fockers off at the knees. I just about puked after hearing Greenspans comments about potential tarrifs. Basically to the effect of, "if we tarrif them, things will get more expensive and the world wide standard of living will suffer".
    Since we're on the topic of selling our country to everyone but it's citizens just take a look at the main page on CNN money and try not to have your blood pressure spike through the roof. IBM outsourcing to India, The Chinese want control of a portion of our already miniscule oil supply, Wal Mart has successfully invoked eminent domain to secure lands for its buildings, and the fed rate is going up again. On the bright side, it makes worry about all the f'd up shyt at work seem kinda silly since it won't matter if I have any $$ anyhow because there won't be anything left of this country to buy into.
    G'damn we need a dose of common sense administered to the Federal Government in a bad way.
    Chris
    Perhaps it is time to start looking at third party canidates?? get rid of these clowns in office.

flat broke
    Perhaps it is time to start looking at third party canidates?? get rid of these clowns in office.
    If they were truly viable (as in, could actually win and get something done if they did) candidates, I would be all over it. Unfortunately most of the time the 3rd party folks are sooooo far from having an ice cube's chance in hell to winning that voting for them wastes a vote you could play against whichever jackass you hate more.
    Chris

bigq
    Agreed!!Maybe someone that won't sell the USA, protect our borders not theres,feed and educate our people not theres and protect us, which is the main priority and actually follow the US Constitution. :hammerhea
    Our we going communist or what?

HOSS
    If they were truly viable (as in, could actually win and get something done if they did) candidates, I would be all over it. Unfortunately most of the time the 3rd party folks are sooooo far from having an ice cube's chance in hell to winning that voting for them wastes a vote you could play against whichever jackass you hate more.
    Chris
    I hate this but I have to agree. I am not voting next time for the party favorite. In the end its killing us. I needed Ross in there. I think people have had enough of the squabble between the 2 parties. Its time now more than ever to cut the fat. Down with swine. So who`s out there?

pops1
    Chinese firm wants UnoCal.That dosent sound good,maybe the gas prices will come down :idea:Bob Dillon OH The Times they are a changing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast