Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UnoCal

Freak
    Although disguised it as a plan for global warming it's genius really - checkmate for not putting the market in chaos.
    From this day forward the American people will believe that GW was the saviour of climate change when all the while he is trying to save our azz from energy shortages.
    Bush will always look like he's not only addressing global warming but actually spearheading the call and at the same time starts the ball rolling. Kudos to him.
    Speaking hours before the start of the G8 meeting in Scotland, Bush put forward economic arguments that might help bridge gaping U.S. differences with the other seven countries over how to grapple with climate change.
    "Listen, the United States for national security reasons and economic security needs to diversify away from fossil fuels. So we put out a strategy to do just that. I can't wait to share it with our G8 friends," he told reporters in Denmark.
    OH and Saudi should "try" (it will only be short term) lower prices to keep themselfs as the top energy player.
    Watch alt energy stocks.
    http://today.reuters.com/news/newsAr...CLIMATE-DC.XML

Mandelon
    Freak, I agree, we really need to get off fossil fuels. Except for my boat of course...

bigq
    Freak, I agree, we really need to get off fossil fuels. Except for my boat of course...
    That thing will run on corn stalks just fine with a few adjustments
    Just like my Cummins will run great on SOY beans

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12