Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to be in Havasu this weekend

Redneck
    Wish I could make OP6 but have to go to a wedding in Havasu. Will be there friday morning thru sunday. If anyone sees us out there stop us and we will drink a few silver bullets. I think sat morning we will be hanging at the sand bar so look us up. See ya out there. And oh ya you guys going to Parker this weekend be safe and have fun drink a few for me.

Redneck
    Guess everyone will be at OP6

RVRGIRL
    I'll be in Havasu since I live here. :wink:

Redneck
    well if you make it out on the water let us know love to hook up were staying at queens bay friend is getting married by the bridge on sat were going to be on the water tomorrow sat and sun

Redneck
    we'll be their friday
    look us up maybe we can meet somewere we will be on the water by 11 i hope and off by 3 or 4 have reheasal at 5

RiverRatMike
    HAHA yeah me too!

1Shockwaveguy
    HAHA yeah me too!
    Me three

RVRGIRL
    I wanted to get married at the same place. BUT we are going back to Orange County and getting married there since all our friends and family are in OC.
    Im sure it will be a beautiful wedding. Sorry it will be so hot. Hot not 116 like today.

well if you make it out on the water let us know love to hook up were staying at queens bay friend is getting married by the bridge on sat were going to be on the water tomorrow sat and sun

Redneck
    I wanted to get married at the same place. BUT we are going back to Orange County and getting married there since all our friends and family are in OC.
    Im sure it will be a beautiful wedding. Sorry it will be so hot. Hot not 116 like today.

since they met at the river ( he was on a guys trip she was on a girls trip) 2 yrs ago they figured it was a good place to get married. should be an ausome wedding hope to see yall out there cant wait to party

LVJAKAZ
    We will be there!!! My 4th weekend in a row

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast