Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pyramid next Monday

SoCal_fun
    Just wanted to throw out there that Eliminated Sprinter (Steve and William) and Me and my Son will be heading out to Pyramid this coming Monday. We're both on vacation. If anybody wants to cruise out that way and hook up/hang out, it would be great. :rollside:
    Later,
    SoCal (Larry)..

Brooski
    Hmm, I will have to think about that one........

raff
    I might, just need to see if I can get out of work. :yuk: Or maybe just get out by noon or so,If i can I'll need a ride on one of your boats. Don't what to do the launch and load by myself. :frown: I'll let you guy's know by the weekend. :rollside:
    Mark out

JB in so cal
    Hows it going? Havasu was amazing Sunday and Monday (windy over the weekend)
    Raff, you guys need to get up on the golf course; it's getting to be it takes ten minutes to go anywhere 'cause you want to stop and say hi to all the new people.
    I've been looking for you: How about a 35' trailer that sleeps about 8 for $15k??
    SoCal, you could go daily up there, as well. It's not on the water, but there' no charge for the donkey's.
    Take care. We're going out again (I think) friday-mon.
    JB

SoCal_fun
    I might, just need to see if I can get out of work. :yuk: Or maybe just get out by noon or so,If i can I'll need a ride on one of your boats. Don't what to do the launch and load by myself. :frown: I'll let you guy's know by the weekend. :rollside:
    Mark out
    We'll look for you this weekend.. :wink:

SoCal_fun
    Raff, you guys need to get up on the golf course; it's getting to be it takes ten minutes to go anywhere 'cause you want to stop and say hi to all the new people.
    I've been looking for you: How about a 35' trailer that sleeps about 8 for $15k??
    SoCal, you could go daily up there, as well. It's not on the water, but there' no charge for the donkey's.
    JB
    The Donkeys are cute (and no, my middle name is not Frenchie..lol!!).

raff
    JB
    Thanks for the info, 15K is a little steep, looking for something under 10K and not have the really dirty look, I know, probably impossible. If I can hold out, maybe save all this year and get something really nice next year, if too anxious, may get something around 7-10K this winter. Looking forward to being your neighbor next summer!!!
    BTW, do you happen to have the phone number to Parker Oil for boat storage??? looking to store the boat starting this summer.
    Thanks ,
    Mark out

raff
    Ok heres the deal, have to work till 10am on monday so that should put me at the lake by 11am , thats if I don't stop off and pick up the boat.
    If I can talk sara into it mybe she can get off also. If she dose then will bring the boat other wise I need a ride or a boat b i t c h to help me out..
    We will talk to all on sunday...
    Mark out

JB in so cal
    Thanks for the info, 15K is a little steep, looking for something under 10K and not have the really dirty look, I know, probably impossible. If I can hold out, maybe save all this year and get something really nice next year, if too anxious, may get something around 7-10K this winter. Looking forward to being your neighbor next summer!!!
    BTW, do you happen to have the phone number to Parker Oil for boat storage??? looking to store the boat starting this summer.Thanks ,
    Mark out
    ...don't know if I want to be that close LOL!
    928 669 2617. Ask for Renee

riverroyal
    pimpin my wife?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast