Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: American Offshore Boats....

riverroyal
    bad resale someday

NOTALENT
    Well I learned a long time ago that looks can be decieving. I'd spend a little more money and stick to something with a great reputation. You be better on the long run.
    I totally hear that...my boat was a nightmare...now we have it all straightened out..back to the original motor...I dont want to have to do this again...its quite costly...

Tom Slick
    The AO that you're looking at belongs to DrewDowns here on the boards. Although AO as a company has its issues and I personally would not by a boat from the current owner of the company Drew's AO is beautiful. He has taken excellent care of it and it just cracks 100mph with a 500efi/Vortec package. I have personally ridden in this boat and it performs very well both handling and performance. This boat is a great buy for someone looking for a 100mph, low hours, really clean cat.

acatitude
    I woould just like to add that I am in no way degrading any particular AO notalent or the owner of the boat your refering to. it may be a great boat as some AO,s were. I have a lot of very bad experience with AO, and could not be happier with the quality looks or performance of my howard. Good luck in what ever you decide.

NOTALENT
    I woould just like to add that I am in no way degrading any particular AO notalent or the owner of the boat your refering to. it may be a great boat as some AO,s were. I have a lot of very bad experience with AO, and could not be happier with the quality looks or performance of my howard. Good luck in what ever you decide.
    no worries..bro...thats why were all here..to share are .2cents...I appreciate all the feed back.. thanks again.

Reaper1
    This is my brothers boat (Drew Down) here on the boards. It is probably the cleanest AO you will find at Havasu. I will be out this weekend and I'm sure my brother wouldn't mind me showing it to anybody interested. If it doesn't sell he is going to keep it becasue he loves it. :supp:

dimarcobros
    I've seen the boat up close and Drew's kept it really clean. Sweet looking boat and sounds just as good as it looks.
    Where have you been?
    DMB

PalapaHead
    I just bought an 1999 26nsx. I too, have never heard much of them before. But, I have learned that the co. has had problems. I also learned that they won the best hull design in 2000 (or could be '01) from Powerboat mag. You can find the article by searching for it on google. I must say, I couldnt believe the way this boat handled chop. I have never road in a more smoother cat - in its same class. That alone almost sold me on the boat.
    I would post some pics but I cant figure out how to do it. New guy.

NOTALENT
    I just bought an 1999 26nsx. I too, have never heard much of them before. But, I have learned that the co. has had problems. I also learned that they won the best hull design in 2000 (or could be '01) from Powerboat mag. You can find the article by searching for it on google. I must say, I couldnt believe the way this boat handled chop. I have never road in a more smoother cat - in its same class. That alone almost sold me on the boat.
    I would post some pics but I cant figure out how to do it. New guy.
    if you want to email me them I will post...notalent2002@yahoo.com

PalapaHead
    Check your email...
    Thx!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast