Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: American Offshore Boats....

DrewDown
    It wasnt a very pleasant experiance purchasing my boat but the quality was great. I gave him a deposit to build my boat and wouldnt have gone through with the purchase if he delivered me a pieace of shit. If you cant tell your buying a shit box from the begining, that's too bad. However there were a hand full of junk boats sold but mine was not on that list. I wouldnt buy junk.
    All the boats listed above are great boats including Howard and anyone looking to purchase a boat should check them all out.
    Notalent, if you want to check out my boat, give me a call anytime, it speaks for itself and it is hard to find a clean one.

FASTERDAMITT
    NOTALENT this is the boat I was refering to. DOnt buy that AO till you look at this Howard. you will never be sorry and the resale will stay up.
    Ok, I've seen a few comments of resale on A/O's I paid $41000. for my 97 and sold it for $41000. 7 years later in 2004. Go figure. Name one So Cal Eliminator, Howard, DCB, Lavey, or anything with better resale value! :supp: I did put better cyl heads on to get over 100mph though($1600). :idea:

Up 4 River
    Where have you been?
    DMB
    Working! I think that was my first post since Mohave 3 weeks ago. I had to pimp Drew's boat since I can't aford it unless he gives me the Newport neighbor discount. :wink:

acatitude
    This is my brothers boat (Drew Down) here on the boards. It is probably the cleanest AO you will find at Havasu. I will be out this weekend and I'm sure my brother wouldn't mind me showing it to anybody interested. If it doesn't sell he is going to keep it becasue he loves it. :supp:
    Well Id agree with that Reaper(if it doesnt sell hes going to keep it, its the because he loves it that lost me) :rollside: :rollside: I have talked to him when we were going thru the nasties with AO. He must have gotten the last good one, before the chit hit the fan over there. I will admit mine was fast and flighty.

phebus
    Man, that is a really clean looking boat!!

PalapaHead
    :2purples: Cant wait for this weekend!!! Leaving Thurs nite and staying till Tues.... Who else is goin????

NOTALENT
    :2purples: Cant wait for this weekend!!! Leaving Thurs nite and staying till Tues.... Who else is goin????
    im headed out thursday maybe even wednesday....!!! first time in my boat in a whole year!!! WHOOHOOO!!! :clover:

Goodtime$
    Notalent, i got a demo boat that can have a piano dropped on it to make a nice open bow cuddy...Mag motor, easy insurance, had 69mph top in rough havi last weekend, all the goodies $59k otd....spread the word pal....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...icture_011.jpg
    there are also like a million 25daytonas on the used market if you want a killer deal, Howard 26s are built to last if you are looking used...goodtimes coors light this weekend..cheers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234