Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dont believe Tom Brown

Jbb
    He says its boating season there......But just look at this tape of his drive to work this morning.......Bang! (http://media2.big-boys.com/bbfilez/snowystreet.wmv)

Sleek-Jet
    Capitalist pigs take all of our sand for making micro-chip.... :devil:

BarryMac
    "You know how they do it", in Cantard Land...

HOSS
    Nice green vest Tom. Hang 10 dude.

Tom Brown
    I need to cut back on the vodka and cigarettes.
    A guy a few doors down from my parents poured a new driveway a few years ago. He had the guys out there with a power trowel polishing the shit out of the setting concrete. We couldn't believe it. First frosty day, he stepped out of his back door and ended up on the street. What a dumb ass.

Her454
    Stupid question maybe, but I've heard that there is such a think as floor heating........like in a garage for example and it comes up through the cement.... he was bull shittin me wasn't he.....?

lucky
    Stupid question maybe, but I've heard that there is such a think as floor heating........like in a garage for example and it comes up through the cement.... he was bull shittin me wasn't he.....?
    lets see spelling Nazi ----- yea :skull: :220v: :idea: i think there is is such thing as heated floors

Her454
    lets see spelling Nazi ----- yea :skull: :220v: :idea: i think there is is such thing as heated floors
    LMAO, YA GOT ME. Hey, Tom Brown is wearing me out today..give me a break.

DCBob
    No he wasn't :idea: bsing you. They circulate hot water through piping imbedded in the concrete floor/driveways... It works good

Jbb
    I worked in an aircraft hangar once where there was floor heating.....it works well.... :redface:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast