Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golf cart question....

al cole'holic
    ....looking to buy something pretty soon, what's the skinny on Club Car electric carts??
    I see the ones on here for sale I wouldn't mind owning but a little out of the range I want to spend...TDO's cart was what I had in mind...

moneypit
    ....looking to buy something pretty soon, what's the skinny on Club Car electric carts??
    I see the ones on here for sale I wouldn't mind owning but a little out of the range I want to spend...TDO's cart was what I had in mind...
    I have one for you... Let me know..
    The Shinny on electric is that Club Carts are better because they are 48 volts which is what you need for most mod motors. Most other models are 36 volts. Clubs are also cleaner underneath because they are all aluminum framed.

al cole'holic
    I have one for you... Let me know..
    The Shinny on electric is that Club Carts it better because they are 48 volts which is what you need for most mod motors.
    ...oh I know yours too!! How bout a bro/cousin of a bro deal
    I just saw a Club Cart in the paper super cheap, it's a "blue hair's" around here but I no nothing on the subject..

Havasu Luvr
    MP, nice, whats the scoop on this cart? details please
    Thanks in advance

OutCole'd
    I've got one that I built up from stock.
    My only suggestion is to stay away from the Regen carts. They are more limited on aftermarket motors and controllers for them.

moneypit
    The scoop is that I dont need it. I have six into it right now but I will take all sincere offers.
    Everything from the ground to the steering wheel is brand new. The top, the seat, headlights, to the 8" lift. You name it!!

al cole'holic
    MP, nice, whats the scoop on this cart? details please
    Thanks in advance
    HL, what's the scoop on your harem?? That's the important question :hammerhea

Todd969
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...cart_1-med.jpg
    I have a 99 EZ-GO 36V in excellent condition for $3000.00 Bringing it home from Havasu this weekend.

Havasu Luvr
    HL, what's the scoop on your harem?? That's the important question :hammerhea
    you would NOT believe me if I told you... 1 grl got pissed about all the drama in LHC and moved to Laguna Hills, I was just told another is 4 months prego (NOT ME ! ! !) :jawdrop: 3rd is pissed off at the other girls. 4th has a new boyfriend, 5th is out of town on vacation......wait, just recruited 2 more....I should be "Good to Go" this weekend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast