Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it just me or..........

topless
    I don't want to point fingers or blow things up out of proportion but it just seems that alot of former happy couples here are now unhappy and/or splitting up due to fooling around with other board members here lately. Tell me I'm wrong and it's something else. Hot Boat used to be a really fun place to hang out and meet cool people.

ratso
    ... don't look at me. :jawdrop:

HOSS
    Just to clear things up,,,,Its ok for me,,,I`m a man,,,,but my wife,,,,,hell no. :rollside:

Boozer
    I don't want to point fingers or blow things up out of proportion but it just seems that alot of former happy couples here are now unhappy and/or splitting up due to fooling around with other board members here lately. Tell me I'm wrong and it's something else. Hot Boat used to be a really fun place to hang out and meet cool people.
    I told you he'd find out sooner or later. :hammerhea :2purples: :hammerhea

WaTchTheGelCoat
    These are the days of our lives.

godfather
    Just to clear things up,,,,Its ok for me,,,I`m a man,,,,but my wife,,,,,hell no. :rollside:
    I guess that makes it ok

superdave013
    I don't know who's splitting up, and I don't care other than to say it's sad, but you're right about that type of behavior being a cause. I'm not saying I'm for or against it, nor am I saying we haven't participated in stuff like that in our lives, but it can create a real strain if both parties aren't 100% committed to that type of lifestyle.
    I pretty much go along with that line of thinking right there.

RiverDave
    If when I'm married if I should ever find my wifes tittie in someone elses mouth other them mine or my kids.. I'd smack that bitch into next week, and stab her with the same pen I used to fill out the divorce papers.. That's just me though.. LOL
    RD

WaTchTheGelCoat
    If when I'm married if I should ever find my wifes tittie in someone elses mouth other them mine or my kids.. I'd smack that bitch into next week, and stab her with the same pen I used to fill out the divorce papers.. That's just me though.. LOL
    RD
    Dang brother!

Wally_Gator
    Boy did I miss alot during the winter. Was off the boards until recently and WOW...
    What happend to Love and Honor until death do us part?
    Sad state of affairs.. And to boot Children are involved...

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast