Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me or..........

doesitfloat?
    Boy did I miss alot during the winter. Was off the boards until recently and WOW...
    What happend to Love and Honor until death do us part?
    Sad state of affairs.. And to boot Children are involved...
    Well it's not too hard to fathom considering that many of these same couples are the same ones who wear pasties, makeout (or more), simulate sex acts, beer bong, etc. with their wide eyed children standing right there (as seen in many of these pics). If these people don't think it's wrong for their kids to be around this behavior then why would you think that they would consider their children's fate when the affairs blow up in their faces?
    For the record, I have no problem with anyone's kinky lifestyle...just not in front of the kids...period. It's too late to start teaching your daughter about virtue and abstinence at 13 or your son about not treating women as sexual objects when they've been witnessing the sand bar antics for their entire adolescence!

hotlavey
    amen :wink:
    There is some pretty kinky shit going on around here....Its all good to look at and make fun of but, I wouldnt want my wife acting that skanky...I guess I just like my lady acting like a lady....all that shit is out the door here.
    What he said.

lurid
    quote from in2-mx
    But seriously, I didn't know there were lots of couples splitting up. I know of 2. But has anyone said it is directly correlated to swinging? I'm just curious because I'm kinda out of the loop on what's going on.
    Another thing...I think some things that are considering "swinging" on here aren't really swinging. I mean, do you people really mean full blown partner swapping? If so then I am in more outta the loop than I thought cause I totally missed all that. [/QUOTE]
    I'm with you. not sure if it is just some of the nudity/grinding or full blown swinging. or did some of them get butt hurt over it. IE paying to much attention to someone else?
    ???

Boozer
    You didn't ask if I had handcuffs. I don't think they're state issued though.
    Will you be wearing those in the pics you plan to email to my email address that I listed earlier so I can post them for you?? We're all waiting... :sleeping:

JackieV
    I just have to add...
    Some in-laws of mine have been lurking on HB and now ASSUME certain things about us and question the website along with our relationship all because they have read and viewed pics on HB.
    What would you say to your in-laws if they ASSUMED that you were living a lifestyle that you new yourself were not and had to constantly be having to defend your relationship along with your new friends from Hot Boat.

Boozer
    I just have to add...
    Some in-laws of mine have been lurking on HB and now ASSUME certain things about us and question the website along with our relationship all because they have read and viewed pics on HB.
    What would you say to your in-laws if they ASSUMED that you were living a lifestyle that you new yourself were not and had to constantly be having to defend your relationship along with your new friends from Hot Boat.
    Invite them to a swinger party!!

JackieV
    Invite them to a swinger party!!
    It's remarks like that, that they actually take very serious. And it's caused alot of problems. It really is very sad.

HOOTER SLED-
    I just have to add...
    Did you tell them that Art is just interested in being with other guys and that you aren't swapping with other couples. REally, I'd tell them to mind their own biz. And stop meddling in your personal life. If they don't like it, don't look. It all started w/ you in our bed girl. :devil: :devil: Oh we're such swappers aren't we now. Oh brother.

JackieV
    Did you tell them that Art is just interested in being with other guys and that you aren't swapping with other couples. REally, I'd tell them to mind their own biz. And stop meddling in your personal life. If they don't like it, don't look. It all started w/ you in our bed girl. :devil: :devil: Oh we're such swappers aren't we now. Oh brother.
    EXACTLY! It was that picture that started the whole thing.
    I think they just don't feel like looking the mirror and taking care of thier own lives.
    See you all at OP6!

Tom Brown
    Jackie, I wouldn't worry about judgmental people. They will have a very difficult life if they try to make people conform to their views.
    There's no question there is swinging that goes on here. I'm sure we have rapists here too. ... seriously. Every aspect of society is here and the cool thing is that the vast majority of us get along.
    I think only an extremely small minded person would judge us as a group and assume we're all the same. There are a lot of amazing individuals here. That story about Ultra boats really made my day. I wonder if your sister in law associates with people of that caliber?
    Gee, I wonder why we like hanging out here and being accepted when we could spend time with people who judge us and tell us what to do. :idea: