Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Is it just me or..........

Miss Perfect
    Wait, there's a victim here that we're all forgetting about - what about the Pepsi machines, huh? Doesn't anyone care about the abuse they get???
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0/981Got25.jpg
    This is not a photochop - it's from this Pepsi machine abuse thread (click here) (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showt...61#post1333261)
    For some reason, I don't think that Pepsi machine is going to be complaining!

IN2-IN2MX
    For some reason, I don't think that Pepsi machine is going to be complaining!
    LOL! It's more like the Coke machine's complaining, right? At least this answers the age old question: What's better, Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi definitely wins!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    First of all, I would never tell my inlaws or my parents to check out ANY website that I visit, unless its a few choice sites that have something to do with "When is it a good time to send your parents/ inlaws to the nursing home"
    Secondy, if they assumed I was involved in a lifestyle that needed defending and they felt offended or you felt that you had to defend your friends or spouse...there is only one reply that they need to hear. "**** off and mind your own business."
    She did'nt tell them about the site............... Her husbands family decided to be a litlle to sneaky...................
    Tell em to F*CK OFF girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clover:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    LOL! It's more like the Coke machine's complaining, right? At least this answers the age old question: What's better, Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi definitely wins!
    That was pretty funny!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    That was pretty funny!!!!
    I wonder if they had to do a taste test???? LMAO............
    Sorry guys!!!

Miss Perfect
    I wonder if they had to do a taste test???? LMAO............
    Sorry guys!!!
    LMAO

IN2-IN2MX
    Heeee heeeee. :wink:

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415